The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just ordered a bunch of shit for my bike.

Maxxis Ardent 2.25 tire
Easton Arc 27 29er rim
Race Face narrow wide 32t ring
Shimano XT 10 speed cassette
Shimano XT rear shifter
Shimano XT rear derailleur
SRAM PC1071 chain

Next up is the hub and spokes.

Nice! I need to get a whole new gear assembly for my bike. I've got a vintage road bike that I've put more money into than I should've, but I love how it looks. It's funny though because with the way Baltimore streets are, I should've just picked up a mountain bike.

About to go fishing and camping with my brother for a few days, it's gonna be sick! It's an awesome fishing spot...I've got a gram of mdma and I'll smoke some of my brothers weed while I'm away but after I get back I might lead a straightedge with beer lifestyle and look down upon people who use drugs most likely out of jealousy.

I'm at work and I will celebrate new year's eve at work as well. It's like the most asocial-basterd thing I can think of but really, I can get drunk the day later it's not like I give a fuck and frankly I can get drunk in here as well who gives a fucking fuck. Last four days I spent in the hills with my girlfriend. We had beers and we had some family time and we fucked a couple times. All in all good times.

It's 0:30am already, I need to do more schoolwork before I put my beers in the fucking fridge mutant. They will get fucking frozen if I forget about them.

Enjoying the fact that I am high right now from sniffing white out. I stopped, but I still do it occasionally. I don't think there is too much direct harm in occasional huffing, but there is a huge amount of risk of getting back into it...
Also, I'm listening to Deaf Forever by Motörhead.

giphy.gif

Wiping sticky stuff off of my hands. And that sticky stuff is tea, not semen. I'm going to be wiping that off later when some is produced.

It's been my best which in a way means it's my worst because the whole time I'm just waiting for it to all turn to shit again. Waiting is the worst, I do a lot better in the middle of a shit storm.

Yeah, that sucks too. I usually don't recognize when things are good until they turn bad, which is great.

Yeah, that sucks too. I usually don't recognize when things are good until they turn bad, which is great.

I think I'm a paranoid bastard. Either that or somewhere up in Heaven, Charles Darwin is taking a piss on my animal instincts. Because I sense an ominous doom even though everything is fine and it's ruining my life and making me grey.

Enjoying the fact that I am high right now from sniffing white out. I stopped, but I still do it occasionally. I don't think there is too much direct harm in occasional huffing, but there is a huge amount of risk of getting back into it...

Your school must have quite a prestigious special ed program, since you are trying so hard to be admitted into it.

You are missing a vital part of your high school experience, then. Running the gauntlet through the special ed hallway was like a rite of passage in my high school days.