The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It'll die down soon, this place basically gives me my social networking fix rather than little bits here and there on other sites. This place is more interesting than the rest tbh.
But I have a habit of vanishing for months at a time.

I have a habit of vanishing for years, but I don't want to do that again right now because I had too much music to catch up on when I came back.

Reactions: CiG
I mainly only listen to music up to around 2012-2013, after that I have no clue about anything and don't really have the time to catch up on it. x)

Blowing out because my brother told me this bloke who we were friends with in high school is an elvis impersonator, he was a bit of a spiteful bitch at school but it appears as though he's a narcissistic dude and ignorant of the fact that he's got no talent.
Edit: this Thomas (I won't say his last name) added heaps of ppl he didn't know on Facebook then changed his name to Tommy Memphis and somehow made all his friends on Facebook as 'fans' .Quite clever but embarrassing as well.

Last edited:
My 8th graders have been good this week for the most part and they were my worst class. My 7th graders are slipping, and my 6th graders need to be taught some damn empathy because all they do is bully each other. It's actually worrisome because a student (7th grader I believe) in the building actually committed suicide because of being bullied. Why cant all my classes just be chill all at once?

Also, i should be lesson planning.

Reactions: Dak
Bullying pisses me off because it's nearly always the triumph of the dumb over the one kid unlucky enough to have some vague middle class values.

Monoxide_child was a goof. Lmao.

My 8th graders have been good this week for the most part and they were my worst class. My 7th graders are slipping, and my 6th graders need to be taught some damn empathy because all they do is bully each other. It's actually worrisome because a student (7th grader I believe) in the building actually committed suicide because of being bullied. Why cant all my classes just be chill all at once?

Also, i should be lesson planning.
Kids are terrible. I still don't know if I ever want to have kids.

Last edited:
Fuck having kids. If sperm donation wasn't set up to be a major part of the gynocentarchy then I'd consider it, say if I could specify that only a high IQ professional woman of the same tribe who had not had any divorces or jail time could be the recipient of my goodness.

Bullying pisses me off because it's nearly always the triumph of the dumb over the one kid unlucky enough to have some vague middle class values.

Not really. Usually kids get bullied because either they're fat or weirdos who like to masturbate during class. I've seen what you're talking about in movies plenty and maybe once or twice IRL.

Reactions: 0Marty
It boils down to the fact that the bully has a chip on their shoulder about something the other kid doesn't. That was my thought process looking back on everything that happened. I think to an extent bullying is okay because it teaches conflict resolution. When people start getting set on fire or it's physical abuse that is when the line is drawn imo..

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I think within a certain framework bullying is a necessary component of social interactions. I'm not talking about getting waterboarded in the school toilet or having limbs broken etc of course.

Yeah bullying is probably perfectly fine as long as it isn't physical. I mean telling kids that they are worthless, that the world would be better if they died etc is just minor things right?

Yeah bullying is probably perfectly fine as long as it isn't physical. I mean telling kids that they are worthless, that the world would be better if they died etc is just minor things right?

No more damaging than pretending everything is awesome. The consequences are just less immediate or obvious.

If your validation is coming from the kids at school or whatever, the problem isn't the bullying to begin with.

basically, school is a load of shit. If you're smart then you'd be better off sat in a nice, well stocked and exclusive library, reading whatever you feel like reading. If you're dumb, then, you're dumb.