The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It feels weird to be called that on the internet, considering that I get called an anti-feminist bigot misogynist arsehole 99% of the time.

But no what I'm saying is, being a total cunt about females isn't going to win you over with women that aren't basically cavemen.

Reactions: tagradh
basically, school is a load of shit. If you're smart then you'd be better off sat in a nice, well stocked and exclusive library, reading whatever you feel like reading. If you're dumb, then, you're dumb.

This is a dumb opinion.

It feels weird to be called that on the internet, considering that I get called an anti-feminist bigot misogynist arsehole 99% of the time.

But no what I'm saying is, being a total cunt about females isn't going to win you over with women that aren't basically cavemen.

In order to behave in a socially acceptable way to women, I would basically have to be a eunoch that exists only so as to save them from any possibility of undergoing a thought process.

Fucking immune system. We've had like -40 C and I'm all fine. Now we've had +3-6 C and I'm getting sick as fuck. Can't fucking breathe.

Today I will go have a beer with my ex and some of my old friends.

Wait, horse-chick is back in your life? Awesome.

Managed to get up for my 8 am class. Got back home at about 9:15 and tried to fall asleep with no success so I'm pounding some coffee before I teach at 2 while blasting Judas Priest at full volume.

Would you actually have a different opinion if you were a man?

No, because your opinion is dumb. Especially the racial purity part.

The funny thing is, Omni likely meets all your criteria. You might have to stick with dumb, poor, female criminals.

It's true. I'm an educated white woman with absolutely no criminal record, not even a parking ticket. I even have a job and probably make more money than SentinelSlain.

Maybe I should have sat in a library with no structure and seen where that would have put me in life. I'm sure that you can earn a degree by doing that.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
Well ladies and gentlemen, I got the job!

Smoke weed err day!

arnold-is-numero-uno-o.gif

Reactions: King Richard