The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I went to the pub to talk to Mike and it turns out he did the right thing and inspected her crotch. Turns out there are no balls and he fingered her pussy to make sure. Or that's what he says. He also spanked her butt with his dick. This is probably for the good. I still don't understand why a girl would walk into a bar and say that she has balls but whatever, and it all made a lot of sense actually. Maybe they had fun with her balls and then decided to keep it a secret and refute all previous drunken claims.

In the morning he was sent to buy some ham and she made him an omelette. He spent the rest of the day drinking as usual. When I met him in the pub he was falling from the chair and throwing stuff around so everything's back to normal.
Maybe she said it in a metaphorical sense, there are plenty of women that wear the term 'ballbuster' as a badge of honour but not often do you hear one say straight that she has balls.

Throw that shit out buddy. Gross bastard.

Happy birthday Omni, congratulations you're closer to being dead.

I mean, I used some carpet cleaner and cleaned it fucking good. It looks fine. Nobody will ever know. If it was a couch cushion I'd just turn it over Costanza style.

Do you throw out your bed every time you and a girl jizz all over it?

Reactions: CiG
@Omni happy birthday! I love aquarius' being a fellow air sign myself! Hope you had the fanciest of beers and a good day!

Had an interesting night. Then I slept at my boyfriends mom house who talked to me for hours about the supernatural and her death experience. I am still creeped out from this conversation. I really don't like talking about death.

Reactions: Omni
Bitch bitch workity bitchity work work

Is what I'm doing right now. Fuuuuuuuckin tax season. Doesn't help our receptionist is a total flake.

Reactions: Dak
Thanks.

It comes as a shock. I've never seen any signs of him being depressed. He was the guy who always were able to cheer someone up.

only worked about six hours today, I wont complain. Playing with this high quality FiiO music player I bought. seems really nice. being able to use sd cards for memory is also really cool as I can just buy one for each genre of music I want to hear and switch in the one I want.

also found out today a guy I graduated with died of a heroin overdose. He was a juggalo, a bully, a criminal, and a drug addict. probably for the best.