The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm at a neurology and psychiatry convention in Ft Lauderdale. It's day 3. Fortunately I can just sign in and leave. Las Olas Blvd is a great location. A shit ton of bars and restaurants. It also helps that the trip is paid for by work. Minus the booze.

Reactions: unknown
@dwellerINTHEdark What are you at the convention for?
I have to renew my medical license at the end of the month. They make you attend conferences to get Continuing Medical Education credits to keep your license current. It's such a cash grab. Oddly, I'm not a neurologist or psychiatrist. My certification is in internal medicine, but it's the only last minute conference I could find haha.

Reactions: Dak
I have to renew my medical license at the end of the month. They make you attend conferences to get Continuing Medical Education credits to keep your license current. It's such a cash grab. Oddly, I'm not a neurologist or psychiatrist. My certification is in internal medicine, but it's the only last minute conference I could find haha.

Didn't know you were a doc. Much respect for you sir.

My dad still does CMEs to keep his license. He's doing one on a cruise that some of his other doc friends are going on and they get to visit parts of England, Scotland and Ireland. I'm super jealous.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
Didn't know you were a doc. Much respect for you sir.

My dad still does CMEs to keep his license. He's doing one on a cruise that some of his other doc friends are going on and they get to visit parts of England, Scotland and Ireland. I'm super jealous.

Thanks man. Yeah I just found out about those CME cruises a couple months back. Definitely on the to do list! What kind of doctor is your dad?

do-radiologists-specialize.jpg