The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just had a mishap with the Scotch guard. I discharged some propellant into a balloon, and inhaled, and got a mouthful of scotch guard liquid.

Even going sober is better than doing inhalants though. You really could wind up in the hospital or dead if you do those for long enough.

This kid cares not for the advice of people who know many more things than he does.

Even going sober is better than doing inhalants though. You really could wind up in the hospital or dead if you do those for long enough.

I'd rather be dead than brain damaged for life. I've seen several people that did a lot of that shit when they were young, they're always somewhat mentally handicapped.

Reactions: Dak
That I don't have...

Get a life bud. Free tip: you're not supposed to inhale scotch guard. You're supposed to protect upholstery and furniture with it. That's some bizarre behavior my friend. You're gonna hurt yourself. On purpose, for some reason. Go buy some whipped cream chargers if you want to deprive yourself of oxygen and damage your brain. It's still stupid and pointless but a lot cleaner.

Right now I'm sitting on the bus next to an Asian kid that absolutely fucking has to have a tuna sandwich in his pocket. If he doesn't, then I'm very concerned.

Popping. Had Mexican food lastnight.
Need to do a little stretching before I go ride.
Bring on the time change! Can't wait to ride after work.
I really need to lose weight.

Ordered Death Angel - Act III for $4.99 on amazon

Get a life bud. Free tip: you're not supposed to inhale scotch guard. You're supposed to protect upholstery and furniture with it. That's some bizarre behavior my friend. You're gonna hurt yourself. On purpose, for some reason. Go buy some whipped cream chargers if you want to deprive yourself of oxygen and damage your brain. It's still stupid and pointless but a lot cleaner.

NOS doesnt necessarily kill brain cells, but it is really addictive and easy to abuse to the point of danger. Avoid re-inhalation from balloons and continuous inhalation, as the oxygen deprivation involved in doing so could be harmful or lead to death. Generally the best advice to give to someone who would willingly inhale stuff like scotch guard or canned air is that they shouldnt do any of this. Guns can be used safely, but I would not let a homicidal or suicidal friend borrow one. This dude should seek help.

Reactions: Trodden
nodding your head kills brain cells

brain cells dying doesnt necessarily mean decrease in brain function

but if its going to happen, do it with drugs. you could be in a car accident tomorrow and wind up a vegetable

have fun while throwing your brain away

Right now I'm sitting on the bus next to an Asian kid that absolutely fucking has to have a tuna sandwich in his pocket. If he doesn't, then I'm very concerned.

Ask him this: "May I have some tuna, please?" If he gives you tuna, kindly accept the diarrhea.

Reactions: Trodden
nodding your head kills brain cells

brain cells dying doesnt necessarily mean decrease in brain function

but if its going to happen, do it with drugs. you could be in a car accident tomorrow and wind up a vegetable

have fun while throwing your brain away

This post explains the person who posted it so well.