The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Tinnitus is the hearing of sound when no external sound is present.[1] While often described as a ringing, it may also sound like a clicking, hiss or roaring.[2] Rarely, unclear voices or music are heard.[3] The sound may be soft or loud, low pitched or high pitched and appear to be coming from one ear or both.[2] Most of the time, it comes on gradually.[3] In some people, the sound causes depression, anxiety or interferes with concentration.[2]

Tinnitus is not a disease but a symptom that can result from a number of underlying causes. One of the most common causes is noise-induced hearing loss. Other causes include: ear infections, disease of the heart or blood vessels, Ménière's disease, brain tumors, emotional stress, exposure to certain medications, a previous head injury, and earwax.[2][4] It is more common in those with depression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

Yeah that sounds horrible, excuse my ignorance about it.
The only thing that i have had recently thats anywhere near this level (really not at all) is when i workout and push myself, when i stop moving i will hear these loud, thunderous heart beats and when i first heard it i thought it was a concert. I know i should probably hit up the doctor about it but fuck that, I don't want to know i have a disease, id rather it kill me

But seriously, go see a doctor if you think you have a medical condition.

Reactions: CiG
There's a good chance it's called being out of shape. Or anxiety.
yeah, I'm fat as fuck and thats what I'm trying to do, shave off the weight. Its just I'm having these archetypical diabetic symptoms, and i don't want to reap what I've sowed all these years.

Im lazy as fuck, and I'm just now realizing how fucking stupid the shit I've been doing with my life is. Im praying to Zeus that the fates give me one more fucking chance

Earlier rolled around my neighborhood looking rather conspicuous with cut-off jeans short shorts and a sleeveless band shirt. After stepping outside, I recalled that the back of my shirt said "world slavery tour" in large letters. Fortunately, I had my college baseball cap on.

I went out to go to the Indian grocery for spices. I've been way too hooked on curry for the last few months. Also, I found spiced palm oil there, so I'm looking forward to giving that a whirl at some point.

Drinking tea. I drank some piss a few minutes ago, and then plunged the fucking toilet because I clogged the motherfucker up earlier. Pretty great! I tried the toilet brush, but it wouldn't work, so I use the real plunger. And this tea tastes like soap from the dishwasher that the glass was on.

Anyways, I'm planning an all nighter for tonight so I can feel extra tired and bad for easter tomorrow, that way I can be nice and miserable. But I do have to take a fucking shower, which I hate. I like to smell good and look good to increase my chances of getting laid and getting some piss, but you know, I'm also pretty lazy and prefer the shower every other night schedule. Anyways, I hate showers even more when I am tired, it's kind of weird feeling. I want to do my hair all up like I do before special occasions so it looks longer. (I straighten it out and blow dry it).

I am enjoying myself a lot right now, honestly. I went from self mutilating earlier to being euphoric. Maybe I have manic depression...

Earlier rolled around my neighborhood looking rather conspicuous with cut-off jeans short shorts and a sleeveless band shirt. After stepping outside, I recalled that the back of my shirt said "world slavery tour" in large letters. Fortunately, I had my college baseball cap on.

I went out to go to the Indian grocery for spices. I've been way too hooked on curry for the last few months. Also, I found spiced palm oil there, so I'm looking forward to giving that a whirl at some point.

I had curry chicken for dinner. Maybe a post midnight snack.

I'm reading some study on turning compost and the results are opposite to what I expected. I need to know more about composting now. Yeah I'm reading about composts at work I was tired of watching naked women on the internet.

Worrying about my masculinity again. I feel like my voice is getting higher. It just started breaking a few months ago, I get the occasional crack, but I feel like it is actually getting higher now. I am terrified something might be horribly wrong, not just in my nether regions, but in my pituitary gland.

Worrying about my masculinity again. I feel like my voice is getting higher. It just started breaking a few months ago, I get the occasional crack, but I feel like it is actually getting higher now. I am terrified something might be horribly wrong, not just in my nether regions, but in my pituitary gland.
My voice fluctuates in tone, it'll be really high at times and then very deep, don't worry depending on your genetics it'll eventually equalize into the voice of an adult male.

anyways, guys, if found this awesome site
http://death.fm/modules.php?name=Queue_Played
Its a live metal radio and i just found this awesome symphony band that i actually like a lot!
Midnight Deathcult Phenomena - Midnight Deathcult Phenomena

Reactions: PrincessHades