The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Recording acoustic shit. And drinking a soda. I am really fucking glad this fuming pile of shit known as easter is gone for another year. And my stomach ache is gone. I have school tomorrow, which really sucks. I hate Sundays, but if Monday is off, this hatred moves to Monday. Luckily, I only have two days of school this week- Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday night, at 3:00 AM, I will have to go back to school to get on the bus to Atlanta. It's an 8 and a half hour drive to Atlanta, maybe minus that half from my school. It's for band trip.
Why didn't they just do it on the week? Now I lose this weekend. Luckily, Saturday will be spend riding roller coasters.

I have never heard beer referred to as a carton. Always a case, or whatever number pack. Sometimes, any package of beer is referred to as a "thing of beer".

Thing is a pretty good term to use for just about anything. Get me a thing of vegetables or get me a thing of syringes, other terms are made up bullshit invented by people trying to make money by creating fancy words for a box to carry stuff in.