The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's all the piss collecting in your voicebox.

I was hoping it would add more rasp if it did anything. I don't mean to brag too much, but I am getting pretty good with raspy singing...

I can growl almost as low as Chris Barnes...

Right now, I am feeling like shit from the at least 50 jelly beans I ate today. My family had an easter gathering...

I fucking hate easter. And I'm not trying to be an antichrist edgelord. I hate it because of how stupid the holiday is. Number one, I get nothing out of it other then stomach problems and boredom. Number too, the religious side is pretty meaningless to me, and number three: Why the hell did they invent a holiday that consists of nothing more than a feast?

Reactions: RedStorm
I used to have a lot of fun on "easter Eve" when my little brother still believed in an absurdly giant rabbit that brings small presents and candy in baskets clearly marked Target and $9.99 on them during the middle of the night. I would tell him bullshit stories about how the easter bunny had to stay in shape to hop so fast, so he played basketball. That was a lot of fun. Also, having the Friday and Monday off was great. But easter now, just disgusts me. As a materialist and individualist, I think that it is stupid because I get nothing out of it. Actually, no one gets anything out of it. Maybe some parents who somehow enjoy wasting money on candy that will make their kids hyper and twice as annoying get something out of it. I understand that parents love their kids, but how can they love them when they run around the house screaming "daddy, will the easter bunny come soon?". I used to do that just five years ago. I could not sleep the night before easter.

Reading about eunuchs. It's pretty interesting to read about dumbasses who wimp out of manhood and actually have their ball's removed intentionally.

http://sherrylanina.tripod.com/castrationeffects.htm

Fucking serene pussies. I like to be pissed. It's part of who I am. Testicles are part of one's personality.

Maybe I'm fine. I don't feel serene. Right now, I want to do red neck shit, like pull up stop signs with a pick up truck and hang a Confederate Flag on my house.

"VOICE - Contrary to popular belief, the voice does not rise after castration. Not even female hormones will raise the voice (although male hormones will lower the voice), and even voice surgeries have been mostly unsatisfactory for the male to female transsexual. Non transgendered men seeking castration don't need to worry about their voice because it will not change, but transsexuals and transgenderists will need to retrain their voice to sound more feminine."

I don't like this motherfucker, but I am glad he wrote this.

So, apparently, the motherfucker now is on testosterone. But, he opts to take a very small amount, as he still wants to be all serene.

I can't imagine going to a doctor, and being like "I want to be castrated". It's like asking a doctor to take your arm off.

Laughing. I was apparently not banned yet from the religious forums. This pisses me off beyond belief. Now, I won't be able to use the chatroom for another week. I thought I was going to be unbanned Tuesday, but apparently, they neglected to ban me. Maybe this was intentional- I don't even use the forums. They probably were just trying to keep my out of the chatroom for longer. That's not cool at all. I better be unbanned by Tuesday. I didn't even post anything since last week, when I was banned for a week. Well, I posted and said "I am not banned yet. Please ban me as soon as possible." Five minutes, I got a message saying "Restricted". It then said "please post in this thread if you have any questions." I got the message again, and then, I was redirected to an Aspergers forum! What the fuck? Is this some sort of joke?

It's funny, though.

I am drunk as fuck. Ran karaoke tonight literally fucking trashed out of my mind and still did flawlessly. Nine or ten beers deep.

Fuck all y'all. Get on my level, faglords.

Reactions: CiG
Holiday today. No work, lunch at my girlfriend's mother. Then I hope to get a haircut. I need to do some schoolwork too, well, it would probably be a good idea.

Me to although I really gotta watch it these days. The other night I drank a whole carton and get so pissed that I don't even know I'm pissed and drive to maccas for a grand feast. Alcohol is pretty brutal.

Reactions: CiG
The fuck is a carton though?

I thought all of you guys had done work experience in Camden bars. Y u no lern real werds?

The fuck is a carton though?

I thought all of you guys had done work experience in Camden bars. Y u no lern real werds?

img-thing

Common sense can often help when trying to understand what other people say.