The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In America, a case of beer is usually the shipping box that contains four individual six-packs, six individual four-packs or twelve individual bombers.

Some people also called a twenty-four-pack a case here, but I find that to be less common.

It could even be unique to Tasmania that it's known as a 'carton'. I know that guy was being a smart ass but it's generated an interesting discussion. I really do enjoy hearing what something as simple as 'beer' is known around the world.

Trying to deal with Religious Forums. I haven't heard back from the motherfuckers. I'm essentially banned for another week. They said "we are going to ban you for a week. Now, I was effectively banned. I did not post there since I was banned, until when I checked last night, and that was only to say "I should have been banned". I thought I was locked from posting, but I didn't check until last night... so, effectively, I am banned for two weeks. I was supposed to be banned for one week. I sent them a fucking email. They ought to respond to me. Everyone on there is such a pussy. I know it's not really a big deal, but I want to talk on the chatroom. If they moderators had been responsible and done what they were supposed to do last fucking week like they told me, I would be able to use the chatroom and post by midnight tonight. Yes, I'm bitching about a minor problem, but it's effectively a waste of my time. But then again, I'm sure they think "Oh, he's just a troll. He doesn't care about religion. He has no business being on here. He will just get banned as soon as he gets back on anyways...". Well, that's fucking stupid. Also, my IP is banned from even viewing the site, which is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen. Normally, a user is not banned from viewing a site, ever. It's childish. It's like preschool timeout. Why the hell didn't they ban me right when they said so? I wonder if they intentionally did that, just to keep me out of the chatroom for even longer. They clearly can't take a joke there. Apparently, because I jokingly said "My mission is to put the danger back in chatrooms", I am some sort of "traitor", and "undermining the forum mission".

Last edited:

I don't get along with people in person and I don't have friends, so I need somewhere to vent. I come across more like how I do in person on chatrooms. I'm a bit nicer in forums, as there is more of a filter (Do I really want to post this?). There are plenty of posts here that I wish I didn't send, though. But I don't feel like wasting my time detecting them, it's too much trouble.

All that should make rooming with three other guys this week very difficult. At least I'm getting out of school. I really wish I didn't have to go on stupid Tuesday and Wednesday. School is hell, I'm sure work is even worse. I don't even plan on working or going to college. I don't need a house, settlement, or a family. I don't even worry about what will happen when I turn 18.

If you have social anxiety issues or whatever, get them addressed and try to make friends. I failed to do that in high school and now only have like 3 friends total as a result.

Reactions: JontRevolting
Did you know that:

"The ultimate goal is for each student to reach his or her potential: academically, physically, emotionally, socially, morally, and creatively." At my school? That's great, but I know where my ultimate potential is. And being restrained isn't going to help me. My ultimate goal is freedom, and that is the only thing that will actually allow me to reach my potential. "Creativity" means nothing when my teachers bitch about my creative writings being too long.
"Morally" is subjective by religion and culture. "Socially" means nothing when I have no friends. "Physically" means nothing when I am required to sit down in class room. "Academically" means nothing when I'm failing every class, and they haven't even spoken to me about it". And, if my school found this expression of my emotion, I could be expelled. It's clearly pure bullshit.

I personally don't fancy having "my" goals set for me.

That's never been my problem, I think I just have an antisocial attitude and won't accept idiots. Also I'm beginning to find it harder to remember that I always just want to shock people and make them laugh. My best/only friend is the one person this city would love to be rid of.
It's no big deal though until you sit back and analyse, just life and TBH I prefer it that way.