The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Went to St Louis yesterday.
Mountain biked 14 miles on some fairly tough trails.
Got my ass kicked for the most part.
I need to lose a large chunk of weight and get into better shape. Luckily it's only March.

Have the next two days off, sitting at home all day playing Metal Gear Solid with breaks for reading and music. Recovering from this shit cold I have hopefully before I'm back to work. Going to a show tomorrow though.

Slightly relieved as my junkie roommate was removed from our house by his family today (an alternative to the police) and he's never coming back. His brother died of an overdose at our house a few days ago, while I was home. This is a long time coming but he's finally gone.

Finding all of my money for the trip tomorrow night. I have found $95 so far. I think I'm going to need 200 dollars really, but I'm sure of could get by on $90 if I cut my meal eating in half and don't buy anything extra. It's not like I'm interested in the hotel gift shop or anything...
But then again, you never know when emergency may strike.

I also have to deal with a suitcase. It's really pissing me off. I have to have three different types of dress, as follows:

Professional- A white button up shirt and tie with "nice" pants and dress shoes. I have to wear that fucking shit on the bus for five hours, we are supposed to be ready for some fucking clinic in South Carolina. The actual thing is in Georgia.

Concert- A full tuxedo with black dress pants and dress shoes. Uncomfortable, and doesn't look good on me.

Casual- This is the word I've been waiting to say! I can actually wear what I want!

I have to pack this all in my suitcase, and my mom wants to buy me "travel soap". I told her I would use the hotel soap, which somehow brought up armpit hair. My mom then proceeded to ask if I had any armpit hair yet. She always asks me if I have it. Of course I do...

Then, I have to sleep in the hotel. Some of the things I do in my sleep aren't pretty. It could be anything from sexual talk about my imaginary girlfriend, to waking up screaming. Also, I sleep walk, often into beds.

Then, my mom is like "don't wear the Iron Maiden shirt with a skull on it, you are representing your school". I do not give a shit about the school. They hold me down.

I don't want to fucking go to school tomorrow. Fuck, I want to go to Six Flags and be done with it. I wish everything would work in my favor.

Just got this message on reddit:

"e: You've been banned from participating in /r/Anarchism

from punkswcleankitchens[M] via /r/Anarchism sent 5 minutes ago

It was racist"

"It was racist". That is a very intellectual and thought provoking statement. It explains so much, and it makes you look so smart. I think I just saw a great philosopher there!

It's not that hard if you've got company or energetic for it, in my case it sometimes requires a line or two to keep me going but a lot depends on what I listen to aswell.