The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I thought you may have been a user by the name of Strategic Philosopher, I believe he is 16 as well... but, Strategic Philosopher knows me, and doesn't like me too much. No one there likes me much, except for one guy by the name of Mindmaster, he's pretty nice.

Actually, I didn't read that your name is Redstorm there, now I have.

And I still haven't heard back from Religious Forums. Why the fuck do they think it's right to essentially ban me for two weeks when only one was issued?

Forum moderators tend to be bullshit on most websites, really Ozz is the only cool mod I've seen. Most get overloaded with all the work they put in on keeping everyone spic and span with the rules. With really big websites it can get hard so they'll have huge teams of them that usually lack in the communication skills they require.

Forum moderators tend to be bullshit on most websites, really Ozz is the only cool mod I've seen. Most get overloaded with all the work they put in on keeping everyone spic and span with the rules. With really big websites it can get hard so they'll have huge teams of them that usually lack in the communication skills they require.

I have a forum, I guess I'm a moderator, and I guess I'm pretty cool about it. I don't give a fuck what people do, as long as it doesn't affect me.

They are uptight on Religious Forums. No profanity is allowed. Also, because I joked about having a "mission to put the danger back in chatrooms", I undermined their mission. I was joking around. No one can take a joke. They are just taking things and using them against me, because I am not welcomed there. They are just looking for things I've done.

Still no email response. I'm guessing they really don't care, they don't want me there anyways. Oh, initially, I was banned for posting a middle finger picture. And apparently, that is the equivalent of hurting someone. If you are hurt by a middle finger picture, I'm sorry, but I believe you are allergic to air. Besides, they can just put me on ignore. It's no big deal. Instead, I was not messaged or warned in any way. I was simply banned from the chatroom. The chatroom button was not there. I just created an alt, cleverly named Aluminium Witch. Then, I admitted I was an alt, but a moderator was lurking around, and saw.

Last edited:
If you wouldn't mind doing that, that would be great. They are probably listed next on their accounts.

I think I may have emailed a bot, I replied to an automatic message. This whole ordeal is fucking stupid. It's not like I even used the forums in the past week. I'm sure they can see that if they look at my profile. If things went properly, I would be unbanned tomorrow, but no, I will now be unbanned next week.

Reactions: RedStorm
Trying to deal with Religious Forums. I haven't heard back from the motherfuckers. I'm essentially banned for another week. They said "we are going to ban you for a week. Now, I was effectively banned. I did not post there since I was banned, until when I checked last night, and that was only to say "I should have been banned". I thought I was locked from posting, but I didn't check until last night... so, effectively, I am banned for two weeks. I was supposed to be banned for one week. I sent them a fucking email. They ought to respond to me. Everyone on there is such a pussy. I know it's not really a big deal, but I want to talk on the chatroom. If they moderators had been responsible and done what they were supposed to do last fucking week like they told me, I would be able to use the chatroom and post by midnight tonight. Yes, I'm bitching about a minor problem, but it's effectively a waste of my time. But then again, I'm sure they think "Oh, he's just a troll. He doesn't care about religion. He has no business being on here. He will just get banned as soon as he gets back on anyways...". Well, that's fucking stupid. Also, my IP is banned from even viewing the site, which is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen. Normally, a user is not banned from viewing a site, ever. It's childish. It's like preschool timeout. Why the hell didn't they ban me right when they said so? I wonder if they intentionally did that, just to keep me out of the chatroom for even longer. They clearly can't take a joke there. Apparently, because I jokingly said "My mission is to put the danger back in chatrooms", I am some sort of "traitor", and "undermining the forum mission".

Are you religious?