The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

One third of a cigarette in the last 24 hours. People say you can't really quit unless it's totally cold turkey, but those people can blow me.

Chewing gum furiously meanwhile.

Reactions: Phylactery
I quit smoking for 11 months by using those pills. I could never have gone cold turkey. I recently started smoking again because of the stresses of teaching (and a particularly vile class). I'm so disappointed in myself. I don't even enjoy most of the cigs I smoke but I still do it for some reason.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I've always found the smell of cigarette smoke unbearable. Both of my parents smoked when I was younger. I don't think that I could take even a puff of one without puking. :puke:

Reactions: CiG
Fuck me. I've been saving and saving to move in a couple of months, and my car has been cooperating by not having anything happen to it until today my fucking muffler decides to fall off.

Reactions: CiG
dude.... shit you need to get to a hospital..
my friend does inhalants, last time his dick went numb and fell off

The balls are what I care more about. I don't believe you haha!

I am fine. I think the muscle tightend up for a little while, causing a weird feeling and loss of feeling. I'm fine now.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out recently, they recommended 2 at a time. The first 2 were painless, came out easily. The second 2 though, eugh, it felt like she was pulling my jaw off for 5 minutes to get them out. I was in agony for 2 days afterwards.

So I bought some organic brown eggs to see if they really do taste better like some say (they were on sale for the same price). Yep, myth confirmed. They taste much better.

I guess it makes sense that free range chickens have a more natural diet for chickens, so the eggs are more nutritious and have more flavor. Whereas the mass produced eggs the chickens are probably lacking in some nutrients, just given chemically enhanced food etc which comes through in the eggs.

So I bought some organic brown eggs to see if they really do taste better like some say (they were on sale for the same price). Yep, myth confirmed. They taste much better.

I guess it makes sense that free range chickens have a more natural diet for chickens, so the eggs are more nutritious and have more flavor. Whereas the mass produced eggs the chickens are probably lacking in some nutrients, just given chemically enhanced food etc which comes through in the eggs.

hqdefault.jpg

Relaxing at work. I'm partly writing my thesis, partly talking to the receptionist girl, listening to radio and stuff like that. Very nice weather outside too.

It's kinda nice actually, when I'm at work doing school stuff is the only time I feel less of this work and school related pressure because I'm technically working against both at the same time. Strange psychological trick.

I hate cigarettes too, yet I wouldn't like to see a future where pubs don't smell like them.
Cunts keep buying the old footy pubs around here and gutting them and turning them into fucking gastro pub wankery. There should be a law against it. I want to walk into a pub and feel like it's 1975, I want walls that are stained brown from a million cigarettes smoked by large gutted old blokes, I want faded photographs of drunken times from years ago, I want footy memorabilia and old bar flys and shitty Carlton Draught on tap. Fuck this gastro pub faggotry, this is our culture for fucks sake.