The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I think that it's a shame that old places are being erased in favor of hipster hot spots, but cigarettes are still fucking disgusting and you shouldn't have to be subjected to second-hand smoke every time you want to go out somewhere.

Reactions: Dak
I think that it's a shame that old places are being erased in favor of hipster hot spots, but cigarettes are still fucking disgusting and you shouldn't have to be subjected to second-hand smoke every time you want to go out somewhere.
I dunno, there should still be some bars though where smoking is allowed, no?

Reactions: CiG
Smoking has been banned in bars here for ages, I just like seeing the evidence of years gone by.

You can smoke in the outdoor sections of bars here. You can't smoke at indoor bars because of a relatively recent law. You used to just not be allowed to smoke at indoor bars if food was served there.

I don't smoke but I think the laws are getting ridiculous. They're talking about banning smoking outside here as well. It wouldn't surprise me if we see that implemented within 5 years.

Hanging out in the hotel. Apparently, I spooned my roommate...fuck I'm embarrassed.

That's a good thing, I encourage these feelings of embarrassment. You should also be embarrassed about masturbating in class and doing inhalants, and who knows what else... Consider it a sign that you should change your behavior somehow if you're even embarrassed of yourself. Do things you are proud of doing and not things you are embarrassed of doing

Sometimes it's okay to do things you're embarrased of doing. Like nailing greasy sluts from bars.

But for the most part, surprisingly Baroque is right. Exercise some restraint in what you choose to do. Inhalants are bad. You'll seriously end up dead if you keep them up.

It was an accident. I'm used to sleeping alone. I didn't like actively spoon him, I just got too close...

My roommates are sleeping now, I'm clearly awake. I'm thinking about not sleeping, I have to get up at 6:30 am anyways.

I once accidentally spooned a guy and somebody took a picture of it. Not sure where it is now. I don't remember where it was either.

Nobody goes to a bar to be healthy. Build yuppie bars by all means that don't allow smoking, but forcing bars and pubs that already did allow smoking to ban it is pathetic.

Drink at home if you're such a pussy.

I'm with you on this one. I'm against banning smoking in pubs even though I hate the smell of my clothes the next day. (My girlfriend hates it.)

I actually love the smell of tobacco. Meh.

Could use a dart right now actually, but alas, don't have any.

Nobody goes to a bar to be healthy. Build yuppie bars by all means that don't allow smoking, but forcing bars and pubs that already did allow smoking to ban it is pathetic.

Drink at home if you're such a pussy.
Tell that to the people working there.

Smoke at home if it's so important.

I've slept all day yesterday. I went out Friday and had wayyy too much to drink. I felt hungover and sick all day yesterday. My boyfriend came over just to watch me sleep :lol: good times.