The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If there's a designated smoking area, that's fine but outright banning it is stupid. Let people ruin their bodies if they want.
I also agree that smokingrooms are fine because I agree with people ruin them themselves how they want but not ruining others in the process.

At the same time, though, no one is forced to go into any establishment. People go in on their own volition. If a place allows smoking and you don't like it, then don't go in there. Don't bitch about it.

Reactions: CiG
At the same time, though, no one is forced to go into any establishment. People go in on their own volition. If a place allows smoking and you don't like it, then don't go in there. Don't bitch about it.

Like I said, I agree that businesses should be free to set their own policies. However, the flip side of the coin of liberty is responsibility. When no one wants to bear responsibility, there can be no liberty.

You're responsible for leaving the presence of a smoker when in a place culturally accepting of such an activity.

Perhaps pubs could put signs at the door sayng "warning, we smoke here" so the babies know where to go and not go. Obviously freedom is a burden for some people.

But then the pub gets sued by someone who got cancer from second hand smoke and goes bankrupt and gets shut down.

Ughhhhhhh

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm Ughhhhhhhh'ing. Just two more weeks of crazy time at the office and back to normal. On the plus side we made seafood enchiladas yesterday so I have that to look forward to when I finally get home at 11. Getting allllll them extra pounds, son.

IMG_0104.jpg

@unknown

Reactions: unknown and Omni
Checking religious forums. I'm still banned. I have now been banned for two weeks. Are they just testing me? I'm supposed to be unbanned. I was supposed to be unbanned last week, but no, it got moved to today because of some moron's neglect, and said moron was neglectful again and didn't unban me. Clearly there is a problem. I should be unbanned today. But I'm not. What the fuck? When they say "one week", one would think that they intend to be taken literally. Is this some sort of joke. Clearly, they don't care. Well, why should they care? I'm not a valuable member there.