The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Status Quo- "Pictures of Matchstick Men". It's a great song. I want to record a cover of it.

Reactions: CiG
Must be nice to be so privileged that you have the money and time to be fat and worry about nothing important.

I have some more important stuff to worry about, but why worry about it? Fuck the future, I don't give a shit what job I get. I will face whatever when it comes to me. Why should I mess with it now?

Checking my email. I still haven't gotten back. I better receive a fucking premium membership for this. All because of some stupid "responsible" bitch started parenting me on there, and reported me for her own enjoyment. She even admitted it. She said "I wasn't going to report you, but now I will, because you said I wouldn't". See, a joke to prove me wrong. The only reason I'm banned is for the alt, so that proves her wrong I guess.

Thinking about, if I were at school, I would be in study hall with Mrs Brown, the fucking bitch who gave me a demerit for having my shirt halfway untucked.

He's literally the same kind of person I'm sure he proclaims to hate, trying to force his lack of religion down others throats.

No, I proclaim hate, terror, and evil. And pure fucking armageddon winter black-darkness of mythical evil ages where beast roamed, and god hath rot.

Well my allergy has definitely started today. My nose is all clogged up. I had three cheap beers and now I don't have money for more. It's possible I will just lay in bed and listen to some opera.

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go over to Religious Forums and see what's go great about it. Everyone there seems really stupid and they post a lot of blatantly incorrect information that ignores science.

I did find this gem though:Screenshot_2016-04-05-14-00-31.png

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go over to Religious Forums and see what's go great about it. Everyone there seems really stupid and they post a lot of blatantly incorrect information that ignores science.

I did find this gem though:View attachment 4878

What a gem, what a gem. I am more just queer. I like some boys, sexually, but not in the same way, really, and I would never act on it. I'm not usually bisexual, but sometimes, I get a bit obsessed sexually with boys a bit younger than me. It isn't all of the time. That is why I said "some standards".

It's religious forums, what do you expect? Intelligence? Really?

Right now, I'm listening to Motley Crue.

A lot of their songs sound like Live Wire.

Checking my email. Looks like a have a research project on Africa to do. Now, my racism is well documented. This won't work out. Still, nothing back from RF.