The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Two things:

1. If you like boys, why are you so uptight about it? I would understand if you don't want your parents to know, but are you planning on just hiding it forever?

2. If you admit that the site is bad, why do you want to go back? I can't see the appeal. I didn't find even one good discussion on the site after I searched for your username and the website name in Google.

Do you live in California, IR?

Also I'm thinking about growing out my hair but my dad is being a fucking cunt and won't let me.

Also IR i would consider myself bi but its weird as fuck for me because I'm usually pretty dominant, I'm also just a larger guy in general, with broad, large features.

When I'm in a straighter mood, I'm all into the fucking macho man thing and when I'm in a curvier (wtf) mood, I'm a bitch

2. If you admit that the site is bad, why do you want to go back? I can't see the appeal. I didn't find even one good discussion on the site after I searched for your username and the website name in Google.

It's a little odd to me that out of the various forums I've tried out over the years, this eclectic group in GMDSocial is the only forum where I didn't get bored and stop caring. A couple of theoretically promising forums I'll check in on every few month to see if there's been any improvement and the answer is always no. I don't know if it's a mod issue or user issue or both.

Reactions: CiG
Picking out 6 CDs to put in my car, getting tired of what was in there. I think I'm going with:

Ansur - Warring Factions
The Sword - Age of Winters
Despair - History of Hate
Voivod - The Outer Limits
Children - Hard Times
Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine

Should make my commute a bit more enjoyable.

Reactions: CiG
Picking out 6 CDs to put in my car, getting tired of what was in there.

67711751.jpg

I didn't think you could really notice a difference at 128-192 (in a car*).

Why not? It's a 50% better reproduction of the sound?

Also I like being able to change albums/songs with the push of a button. With the ipod I have to pick up the device, enter a code, navigate to the music player.. difficult while driving.

With the ipod I have to pick up the device, enter a code, navigate to the music player.. difficult while driving.

Oh well that would suck. My Odyssey allows me to use the steering wheel controls to "Next/Prev Track" on my Google Music app (or whatever other music app one would use). You can rip at 192 or 320kbps btw, it just takes up way more space on an sdcard.....but you use a Iphone so no hd space to speak of :( :( :(