The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nice, yeah I saw them live back when they were still in Phoenix too. But that was post-Black Future. That demo is probably worth something now.

I've thought about that. I still have it.

For Evile I'd say start with the Enter the Grave album. There's a possibility you might like it if you dig Hatchet and Warbringer.

Exmortus is one of my current favorite bands. Most people would say to start with In Hatred's Flame, but I like Slave to the Sword or Ride Forth a bit better. Really you can't go wrong with any of their albums imo.

Aspid - Extravasation if you haven't yet. One of the best tech thrash albums.

Lazarus A.D. (since you mentioned groove), Ripper, Deathraiser, Hexen, Fueled by Fire

Extravasation is great, but hard to find other than OMGEVILDOWNLOADER copies or absurdly priced variants. Just like Invocator - Weave the Apocalypse.I'd love for someone to just gift me those 2 albums.

I love Lazarus - A.D.'s The Onslaught. It's also on my Run playlist. Unfortunately the album after that was a significant downgrade iirc. Fueled by Fire is alright but that's it if I'm thinking of the right band. Hexen was also a little meh. Can't remember if I checked out Ripper/Deathraiser or not. Edit: I like Power Trip, Toxic Holocaust, Nucleator, Sylosis, and Eliminator also btw.

I saw Death Angel live in Phoenix as well and even shook hands with them in the restaurant next to the venue at the time.Great live and on the albums. This was after Killing Season but right before Relentless Retribution dropped. Cool bunch of guys.

I've thought about that. I still have it.

Extravasation is great, but hard to find other than OMGEVILDOWNLOADER copies or absurdly priced variants. Just like Invocator - Weave the Apocalypse.I'd love for someone to just gift me those 2 albums.

I love Lazarus - A.D.'s The Onslaught. It's also on my Run playlist. Unfortunately the album after that was a significant downgrade iirc. Fueled by Fire is alright but that's it if I'm thinking of the right band. Hexen was also a little meh. Can't remember if I checked out Ripper/Deathraiser or not. Edit: I like Power Trip, Toxic Holocaust, Nucleator, Sylosis, and Eliminator also btw.

I saw Death Angel live in Phoenix as well and even shook hands with them in the restaurant next to the venue at the time.Great live and on the albums. This was after Killing Season but right before Relentless Retribution dropped. Cool bunch of guys.

I'm familiar with all of those. Power Trip and Sylosis are awesome. TH and Nucleator are pretty good. Not big on Death Angel but I do like 1 album of theirs. Ok you might like:

Black Fast, Violator, Vhol, Reactory, Violent Omen, Warfect, Condition Critical, Obliterated, Avenger of Blood, and the new Hemotoxin is sort of Death worship:

No, but in tired of being seen that way. Everything I say there is my opinion.

Your opinion, yes.
Not really what I asked though. Are you there specifically to be a dick with your opinion? I was young once, I understand trolling religious people.

But I could take a hint, especially if I was banned.

I listen to Hellhammer and Beherit in the car.

yte3te3rt.png

wtf

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: bring tht ass her boi yo skin tone chicken bone leave me alone head ass Mr incredible lookin ass
Stranger: honey nut chreo lookin ass
Stranger: taste the flavor head ass
You: amazing
Stranger: sam smith my role model looking ass
You: i do looklike mr incredible tbh
Stranger: vote for donald trup
You: i am
You: show your cam
You: i don't care how ugly i am
Stranger: vot for a new lining looking ass
tranger: ay have anyone ever told u yo head look like a peacan
You: yes
You: more like a peanut
You: tbh
You: get your facts str8 m8
You: donald trump will fuck ur asshole when he is elected
You: in fact before
Stranger: -__- boi u look like a uncooked corn dog
Stranger is typing...

i imagine these statements are scientifically accurate

Reactions: CiG
Reading emails, and what the heck:

"Hello!

Thank you for being so patient! We know you've been wanting a phone call from one of the members of EXMORTUS, and since you qualify, over the next few days they'll be giving you a ring! But first, we need to know what phone number is best to reach you at. Please respond to this email within the next 24 hours with the phone number you would like them to use. "

from press@prostheticrecords.com

I don't remember signing up for that but ok. Not sure I even want the phone call lol. I've spoken to all of the dudes before after various shows.

wow they're using band names for that shit now?

I think i'm borderline narcoleptic. I just fall asleep while doing stuff. So annoying. I wish i didnt need sleep.

Hopefully I will have some pills for my allergy today. Doctor wrote me a prescription for some new shit. And some inhaler for my stupid nightly allergic asthma. This year I will face spring with all I can.

Working on a presentation for tomorrow's seminary and my beer is in the freezer. My nose is still clogged but it doesn't feel so bad at the moment. Might be better tomorrow even. I will get very drunk after I submit my diploma thesis. And maybe even several times before, after I get paid for last month. I need to buy a phone though. Le fu.

Listening to some czech operas. Why the fuck not. Fuck you.

Hey guys fuck you! Piece of shit. I want to get drunk you fucking pieces of cunt. FUCK. YOU.

Why. WHY.

I went to the pub, had two beers but I was so fucking tired I just went home. There was nobody there anyway.

I'm familiar with all of those. Power Trip and Sylosis are awesome. TH and Nucleator are pretty good. Not big on Death Angel but I do like 1 album of theirs. Ok you might like:

Black Fast, Violator, Vhol, Reactory, Violent Omen, Warfect, Condition Critical, Obliterated, Avenger of Blood, and the new Hemotoxin is sort of Death worship:

Yeah I really like Black Fast, I had checked them out at one point but forgot about them.