The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

ive had a lot of armenian uber drivers. some were female and pretty cute

Yea, the taxi companies out here are mostly run by Armenians, so naturally they took over uber too, lol. Good way to make some side money tbh, just not my thing though ... i prefer to work jobs where i dont have to give and take with people.

Holy shit dudes, I got it. I fucking got it.

Dear x,

On behalf of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the opportunity described below.

Internship Dates: June 13, 2016 - August 19, 2016 at 40 hours per week

Project Title: AIRS and CrIMSS data characterization

Be safe TB.

I have adhd and there are times where my mood fluctuates bad. So, I'm in college reading and my classmate sees me sits with me. And she's talking to me while I'm reading and I can't focus. I obviously wasn't rude but I do get really tunnel visioned sometimes and when I wanna get something done it's all that's on my mind. I felt guilty for getting annoyed with the situation (idk maybe she needed to talk) but then my professor gave us a test on the reading... That I didn't finish. :(

Next time I'll find a hole to hide in to finish reading. Also, I've never had a problem with sitting in silence for a bit if we both had something to do. People seem to always want to fill every second up with talk.

Edit: congrats Baroque! That's awesome!

Holy shit dudes, I got it. I fucking got it.

Dear x,

On behalf of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the opportunity described below.

Internship Dates: June 13, 2016 - August 19, 2016 at 40 hours per week

Project Title: AIRS and CrIMSS data characterization

Nice.

truba-profilnaya.jpg