The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have been so ill the last few days that I could barely breathe or eat. I was also in so much pain that they prescribed me Vicodin. Fuck.

I've had some kind of horrible flu in conjunction with terrible muscle aching and sinus pain that makes my entire mouth hurt. The worst part is, the Vicodin doesn't actually seem to do anything. I figured that a serious prescription painkiller like this one would be amazing.

At least I don't have to worry about becoming dependent because I don't think that I'll take it again since the first pill did nothing for me.

I've had some kind of horrible flu in conjunction with terrible muscle aching and sinus pain that makes my entire mouth hurt. The worst part is, the Vicodin doesn't actually seem to do anything. I figured that a serious prescription painkiller like this one would be amazing.

At least I don't have to worry about becoming dependent because I don't think that I'll take it again since the first pill did nothing for me.

Really doubt you'd develop dependency from a single prescription. Also, drink a couple beers with it.

Really doubt you'd develop dependency from a single prescription. Also, drink a couple beers with it.

That sounds like a bad combination, considering that I can barely breathe and I take multiple medications that you aren't supposed to mix with alcohol because of potential kidney and liver damage.

That sounds like a bad combination, considering that I can barely breathe and I take multiple medications that you aren't supposed to mix with alcohol because of potential kidney and liver damage.

it was more of a joke tbh.

I wasn't able to tell because it was about as smart as your serious posts tend to be.

Reactions: CiG

You can only become physically dependent if you're prescribed for long-term daily use. Just like how you're not going to become an alcoholic after your first beer, either.

The next time you're in major pain, give it another shot, and maybe take two. You can take as much as you want really, as long as the acetaminophen consumption stays under 1500 mgs (although I recommend trying to stay at or under 1000). If it still doesn't work, talk to your doctor.

Or she could just take the whole bottle at once.

Just made myself some shrimp and mushrooms over rice. Drinking beers and munching on some
image.jpeg
Which are simultaneously delicious and painful. These are the only ghost pepper flavored anything I've ever tried that don't taste like ass tbh,

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
aren't supposed to mix with alcohol because of potential kidney and liver damage.

If you mix them every single time maybe...

It's like when they say ibuprofen causes damage to stomach lining....if you take 4 pills every single day maybe. If you don't take it every day, you're probably fine. Besides, everything causes cancer anyway so we're all fucked.

I thought that chip bag was a sweet patch jacket on first scroll until I read your post. I was gonna compliment you but now you're just another dude eating spicy shit.

Onder needs a jacket like that.