The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If you mix them every single time maybe...

It's like when they say ibuprofen causes damage to stomach lining....if you take 4 pills every single day maybe. If you don't take it every day, you're probably fine. Besides, everything causes cancer anyway so we're all fucked.

Pretty much. Nothing is going to save you from dying.

I will say the combination of a high fever, a fuckton of Robitussin and alcohol led to nightmarish hallucinations for hours and I'd like to never do that again. It was actually mostly accidental though.

If you mix them every single time maybe...

It's like when they say ibuprofen causes damage to stomach lining....if you take 4 pills every single day maybe. If you don't take it every day, you're probably fine. Besides, everything causes cancer anyway so we're all fucked.

I take two medications all the time that I already have to be careful about. I'm not overreacting to the potential because it's already there even when I don't take extra medication. I already drink more often than I should.

So I'm finally slowly adding my music collection to dicogs. It's kinda fun when you add random albums and find out that apparently they are worth something nowdays, especially if it's been sitting on the shelf forgotten because it was boring as fuck.

Not sure if knowing the collections totalt worth is nice or depressing tho.

Reactions: Omni
That sounds like a bad combination, considering that I can barely breathe and I take multiple medications that you aren't supposed to mix with alcohol because of potential kidney and liver damage.

Liver and kidney problems potentially, but only on the long term. The most immediate risk is the possibility of dying in your sleep. Being contra-indicated depressants, taking them together could potentially cause you to stop breathing while asleep. I've had beers with heroin before though and I didn't die, despite the fact I also have sleep apnea.

Red wine is fucking delicious. My mom is to wine as I am to beer, so I've developed a pretty healthy appreciation of red wine. Give me a deep, earthy red anyday. A good Mourvedre that's super inky, Grenache, Syrah, Zin...it's all good. Sort of ditto to what Ozz said, white wine doesn't impress me as much. It has to be a REALLY good white wine to win me over

woke up today in the most pain of my entire life.
I couldnt move, I tried and tried and had tears running down my face.
oh my god it was awful!
I managed to make it to the chiropractor where I think he fucking saved me.
Stretched me out, did a couple other things, took xrays.
Played 6 hours of D&D while feeling fairly comfortable.
I've had little to no sleep the past couple nights and I really really hope tonight is better. I sleep on my stomach... I always have. I love it.
But I have to stop. I can sleep on my back, or on my side with a pillow between my legs.
I go back to the chiropractor on Monday, hopefully im good to go.

I have tried several different wines. Everything is just varying levels of dry and vinegary. I don't see the appeal unless you grew up on the stuff.

I didn't grow up with wine and I enjoy it. I will admit that it took a few years of functional alcoholism to get to that point.

Just had Steak-Umm between two pieces of Texas Toast. Should I get the inevitable over with and just kill myself now?

Reactions: unknown
I don't even know what "Steak-Umm" is but Texas Toast is good stuff. Went through a phase where we ate it pretty regularly a while back, got it in boxes from Sams.

Man I just didnt do a damn thing today. There was a Type O Negative thing happening, and I almost went but then laid down on my bed and just couldn't get up. :lol: Spring break couldn't come any sooner. I hate not sleeping during the week and then sleeping my entire weekends away.

Reactions: Dak