The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

scientifically speaking drug addiction is often both the cause and consequence of suffering—take it all

rdSNdN6.png

Reactions: unknown
Sitting here wondering how @CASSETTEISGOD thinks that GG Allin isn't hardcore punk.

Some selections for you:

Hard Candy Cock
Eat My Diarrhea
Slaughterhouse Deathcamp
Snakeman's Dance (the heavy, non acoustic version)
Suck My Ass It Smells

Those are all no different from Black Flag.

And I'm still waiting for you to post some examples of other hardcore bands that sound like GG Allin. Sit and wonder about that for a while, kid.

Rawness, loudness, extreme topics and vocal style aren't qualifiers for being hardcore punk, riff types are very important as is the drumming. GG Allin just took punk rock riffs and recorded them really badly.

This is hardcore punk.

Show me a GG Allin song that sounds like this.

And I'm still waiting for you to post some examples of other hardcore bands that sound like GG Allin. Sit and wonder about that for a while, kid.

Rawness, loudness, extreme topics and vocal style aren't qualifiers for being hardcore punk, riff types are very important as is the drumming. GG Allin just took punk rock riffs and recorded them really badly.

This is hardcore punk.

Show me a GG Allin song that sounds like this.

Hard Candy Cock...

Man I was sitting in class and the girl sitting a table from me (not the same table) smelled bad. She's also a teacher (in the same program) and I couldn't help but think that her students must say something. Things happen but man you really can't go on auditing if you can't tame your body odor.

Reactions: unknown