The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Take out student loans and be your own boss, just make sure you major in something in demand so you can pay them back. Or: get good grades in high school, study for the SATs and apply for scholarships.

There are a lot of good financial aid options out there, make sure to grab all you can. I'd go to community college and use payment plans to avoid a student loan.

I have hiccups because I drank too much, but I'm done lesson planning!

Also, I'm ultra sensitive to the Simpson references since that's my last name and I got them my entire life. I always got Lisa though. Fuck that bitch.

What does being poor have to do with finding funding options?

A lot? If his EFC is low enough he can get tons of need-based aid. My first two years were basically free because my dad was unemployed.

EDIT: And yeah, community college is a good idea especially if you're kind of a mediocre student right now. Get that mediocrity out of your system for your early bullshit classes and start kicking ass for your important ones. Save lots of $$$.

Reactions: Baroque
I have hiccups because I drank too much, but I'm done lesson planning!

Also, I'm ultra sensitive to the Simpson references since that's my last name and I got them my entire life. I always got Lisa though. Fuck that bitch.

I'm a card-carrying antifeminist and even I like Lisa hahaha holy shit you must have been so hassled with references.