The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's the thing, I have limited funds and need to decide which specific certification is worth taking. I guess I could take a loan out for more than one. Sec+ or 70-680 seem reasonably valuable too.

I oughta just join an IT forum and pick some brains.

Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
Yesterday I contacted Quicksand Dream via their facebook page about purchasing the Aelin CD since I had to sell my vinyl copy last year and I just heard back from Patrick that they're sending me a CD for free. I'm stunned and so happy! I offered to pay and they flat-out refused.

On top of that he said he has also sent extra surprises, man what a great ending to a pretty cool day.

Not much, hoping Jesus Christ is resurrected walking down the street near my apartment, because when I see him am going to crucify him again myself with 3 times the nails. And the last thing he's going to experience before he dies again is the smell and taste of my fucking piss.

Being a tourist today. Went to Laurel Caverns, currently sitting at Fat Angelos pizzeria waiting on some calzones and stromboli and then heading to Coopers Rock for lunch and a hike. Will post some some pictures later depending on how drunk I get when I get home.

Recovering from this weekend.

Made myself some soup I'm currently enjoying... Sirloin burger and mushroom soup (with 3 kinds of mushroom, portobello and wild chanterelle and porcini I found over the weekend)

I just woke up after getting annihilated at a bridal shower yesterday. I gotta do some grad work but then it's just the wait to tonight's episode of game of thrones!

They were singing "we shall persevere" as they demanded a gun ban for those on a no fly list, the irony being they invoked the memory through song of people like Martin Luther King as they pushed for limits that would have left Martin Luther King's second amendment rights and due process in the dirt because he himself was on a list for being a possible subversive and was a gun owner.

They're actually almost too dumb to satirise.

Reactions: Dak