The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah it is, I grew up around domestic violence with the people my mother was with after her divorce from my father.

Running from someone who disrespects their mother or disagrees with feminism is obviously stupid though. Rape jokes I can sympathise with even though I'm very pro-humour and have no problem with rape jokes, what matters to me is the intent and context of the joke. But that's neither here nor there.

Yeah it is, I grew up around domestic violence with the people my mother was with after her divorce from my father.

Running from someone who disrespects their mother or disagrees with feminism is obviously stupid though. Rape jokes I can sympathise with even though I'm very pro-humour and have no problem with rape jokes, what matters to me is the intent and context of the joke. But that's neither here nor there.

Yeah sadly it's quite a common thing, good thing there's like much more of those centers where people can go now if they need to escape that.

And yeah - the feminism one I'm not bothered about, the rape one is a bit of a touchy one, seen a few comedians get butthurt audience members, personally I'm not bothered as long as it's actually funny and not cringe-worthy.
The mother one is a bit silly cause girls usually like having a guy where the dudes mum isn't constantly up their arse interfering with all their shit lol

gonna flick through the dash some more, inb4 someone made a brexit gif set. :rofl:

Reactions: CiG
inb4 someone made a brexit gif set.

I want a Nigel Farage and Donald Trump version of this:

large.jpg

Schools finally out for the summer!

My awesome Coteacher bought me the entire book set of Game of Thrones and left me a lovely card. I wish I had thought to get her something. Im literally trying to figure out what I could get her because she was awesome to work with. Im not sure if I'm staying at that same school next year (it's literally one of the worse schools in New York State) but my coworkers, for the most part, are awesome.

I'm actually going to drop by the school to pick up my laptop. I'm keeping it over the summer to at least get all my lesson plans and grad work from it.

Also I drank a shit ton yesterday and paid for none of it. Yay d.o.e.!

Work is stupid boring yesterday and today. So ready for new employment.

Dicking around on my phone all day.

I was spared pretty well completely.
It's a nightmare south though. Got a buddy that's in our local vfd and he said you could just see people floating everywhere in the water. He said 100s are uncounted for, just not confirmed dead yet. Whole towns, washed away. Some places the water was almost 40 feet above flood level.

I may be driving a truck full of food, dog and cat food and supplies down there tomorrow. If I do, I'll try and take some pictures.

I got waived off at the last minute for this. Im kinda glad really. I don't mind helping but fuck man, what do you say to someone that lost their house, car, physical possessions, even their animals? Here's a pepperoni roll. Enjoy your day.

Drinking coffee, got two friend requests from women yesterday on facebook. So am going to txt them later.