The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

ogod every time someone says moist I have this ingrained in me from young internet days now

FEXlF.jpg

tho if someone actually uses clunge seriously that would be quite awkward, fanny is a common term here haha

Reactions: Phylactery
It actually scares me how separate my personal life has to be from the internet. I freaked out because Facebook recommended me to be friends with one of my student's mother. How the hell does that even happen? No friends in common, no hobbies, groups, nothing. I went on a blocking rampage and literally blocked everyone who facebook recommended me to be friends with if we didn't have friends in common. Luckily, my real name is no longer online but still.

I cant imagine ever with a dating website. Seeing student's parents and shit... No thanks! :lol:

Reactions: Lunella
Yeaaaaa get on Tinder and see a student would be fuckin hilarious. I ran into a friends sister I used to hang out in brooklyn with and now sh'es all grown up and it's just sooooooo wrong

ugh anyway I'm rmabling, drinking Jamison to take the edge off, bout to go out and fuck around

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Ah I can see why you'd be all weird/anxious about it.
I haven't actually found any of my mates or other people I know on there yet, a few of my mates are whores too so I would've expected to see like certain people haha but nope.

But yeah I saw a profile of my step-niece and oh my god it's odd, I watched them in nappies now they're fecking all adult and shit with pro eyebrows!

I'm kinda not too bothered if people find mine via dating sites, I don't put anything whorey or out of character for me online so s'all good.
Facebook is a bit of a turd but I have 3 of em, one with a fake name, and my main one just has only the first name.
The fake name account I just add internet people who I'd likely meet up with, the other is just like everyone and the 3rd is family only.
With it organized like that I don't have to worry about what I say on my statuses, IE swearing cause of old people etc.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Girls just start looking mature really fast. it's nuts.

@Lunella i would never be able to keep up with three different profiles. could barely keep up with the one i have now. glad you've got a system that works though. i'm just a bit nutty and don't want students looking through my shit and be like "oh my teacher likes bands named couch slut!" my proper girl image must be maintained, damnit. but for sure i suppose the best way to get around that is to make different profiles.

Saw the new Independence Day. It was alright I guess, Brent Spiner actually has an admirable amount of screen time and he owns per usual. But there was too much action and not enough of the 'awe' factor present in the original.

I think television having caught up to the budget and quality of movies has caused me to become somewhat disenchanted with most of the newer releases. Movies are just shows that aren't long enough now.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
@Funerary_Doom
Yeah keeping a professional persona is kind of hard imo, I tried that when I worked with the police here and then I saw work mates in a metal bar I go to and they're like OMG ITS YOU and thus persona was broken, tho I'm kinda glad cause I met some long time friends that way

sooner or later there's gonna be a crack and someone finds something out from what I noticed tho.
I worked in a pru school (where they shove little shits that can't function in normal schools because they constantly cause shit), all it takes these days for kids to look you up is a google image search as I found out, getting inbox messages "NOT COMING IN WAS UP ALL NIGHT" ¬_¬ Tho I have nothing to hide and music interests etc are private, like friends only. If you're worried maybe you could just go on a private everything rampage haha

@CASSETTEISGOD
I always use cunt but it gets boring after a while, you're right tho, don't wanna bother with people who get offended with something so lame lol

^You're in law enforcement?

I worked with the police yeah, but I was a printer and designer for them, although had to still have police vetting and tons of diversity training to just work there and be PC as fuck and work with constables and lots of other officers and a work uniform.

These days I'm at a security company and have other incomes doing other annoying shit.

@CASSETTEISGOD

Yeah pretty much, it's actually used jokingly here like "C'MERE YA DAFT CUNT" so when people get offended it's usually old people or a ponce lol

They did more than that. They arrested the fathers for trying to get their young daughters back and they (the UK police) went to the house of a woman who I think was in charge of some charity or other organization that was trying to help the girls and told her they would inform the pedophile gangs of her address if she interfered.

Reactions: CiG