The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trapped on the lake with a bunch of drunkasses. Also drunk bit that's besides the point. Want to to go home and nap. Bored. Drink. Totally blows. Driver wants to get laid. Sucks.hope everyone dies

Was at a rooftop party in Brooklyn for one of my close friends birthday whose today. Almost died walking up a roof on a ladder to a higher roof. don't understand how popping fireworks is like a good time because that shit is scary. My dad showed up at home but I wasn't there and left me two mangos. He knows my love for these things.

Happy 4th of July UM! Hope y'all are drunk without the hangover, and feeling good and stuff.

Nothing,electric got turned off,they don't give a fuck, hopefully Jesus is sucking a cock in hell while being sodomized by a demon.

Just got back, went to another spot for karaoke and drinks instead of my usual spot. Fucking shitty haha. They had no concept of singer rotation (the ones running it just put singers in whatever order they felt like hearing them, instead of new singers at the end), and they didn't know to check the EQs (some singers were far too loud relative to the music, some were inaudible). A really amateur setup tbh.

Was fun to go there for drinks, but I won't go there on karaoke night again; I'll stick to my usual spot.

They didn't even have The Mob Rules. Pricks.

Getting really frustrated, the threads on one (and only one) of the patches on my jacket keep coming loose. Pisses me off.

Reactions: CiG
Listening to Pantera's Cowboys from Hell album. I started it while lifting weights. Pantera is a great band to lift weights to.

I'm about to go lift weights and not listen to Pantera because I'm gonna be listening to Diocletian and Katharsis who are both better bands to lift weights to.

Reactions: The Butt
Speaking of lifting weights...
Damn.jpg

Reactions: The Ozzman