The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You can send pokes back to the professor using the transfer button on their data screen. That gives you 'candy', usable with any poke in the evolution chart. So when you catch duplicates you should transfer the lower CP. Data screen also shows an evolve option, requiring anywhere between 30 and 100 candy to evolve. You can also use candy to power them up, but I'm finding its best to save it if there's a possible evolution.

Ok so my feet smell like rhino litter and my dick smells like a cheese that tells war stories. I'm no Joachim Löw but this is like a gateway to a fascinating world of olfactory. We went out with my girlfriend like a month ago and I didn't even talk and it made her concerned and rather agitated, until she learned that it was because of the things I sense coming of my body. I'm surprised she doesn't think of me as a carcass.

She wants to move in with me. We have an apartment chosen. How.

How is this even possible, seriously.

Last edited:
On friday we went out and discussed my humor. She always says she began to be interested in me because she thought I was all entertaining and funny. Basically it's hard to tell if I mean something seriously or if I'm randomly making an idiot out of myself. As years went by though, it's clearer and clearer that I'm actually an idiot and that sort of makes anything funny I could have possibly said not funny but rather sad.

It's like people had the choice to perceive me as a clever guy who was just joking but now everybody realizes that I wasn't joking. She's one of those who know already and I find myself in a very vulnerable position.

I seriously hope you're just drunk Jim. I don't find it offensive because you're calling my girlfriend a bitch and it's something to throw a tantrum about, I've just never met anyone who would even think about her that way and I find it absurd and stupid, especially if you've already met her a couple of times.

Shrug.

My friends came over and one spent the night and now I'm full of pie and scary stories. I also started with this Pokemon go game and caught two pokemons. Apparently people have found dead bodies with this game.

Reactions: The Butt
Onder I'm sorry. I just don't get women in general. I'm awkward with them and I don't know how to deal with them.

How does the game work? Do you have to walk around your neighborhood to find Pokemans?

Yeah, it's sorta like a google maps app. When you go outside your icon shows up and there's like poke stops on your map that you gotta walk to.. And you're like encouraged to walk around your neighborhood in search of Pokemon and poke stops. You can't let get to the stops unless you're near the area in your neighborhood. So you basically walk a lot with it and its like a virtual reality type game.

I'll let UM be the judge

10449456_10154740407965034_4119726530493663629_n.jpg

FAS%20Facefini.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG