The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Do you really want city folk on their cell phones overcrowding the forests anyway though? Some probably would get lost and have no idea how to survive.

I always get a kick outta the people that come to WV from New York to camp and look like they're ready for safari. Like motherfucker come on, we get drunk and wander through the woods at night.

I bet FAS babies are a delicacy to you.

Also not that I owe anyone an explanation, but my face only looks the way it does because when I was 8, I developed an infection in the cartilage of my nose, that had the chance of becoming life-threatening. So now I have no cartilage in my nose.

So in actuality you're pretty much trash for even joking about it. Unsurprising, but it is what it is. Now go slam seven pizzas into yourself before bed.

When your mom was preggy she drank big bears and smoked crack all day.

I always get a kick outta the people that come to WV from New York to camp and look like they're ready for safari. Like motherfucker come on, we get drunk and wander through the woods at night.

Same when I lived in the woods, I laughed at the people with ski poles and full gear just for a gentle 2 mile walk

That's something I've always really dug about Michigan. Enough city for there to be decent events and jobs not too far, enough nature to totally disappear once in awhile. Head to some cool thing downtown then party in a cove on the lake. The enormous, even great, lake, which has zero sharks or assholes with venom.

I'm basically a city girl through and through to the point where I don't know where anything is without google maps. :lol:

I do plan on taking a trip upstate New York one weekend this summer to camp. This will be a struggle so I decided to get a cabin because I love my bed and don't think I could do the real deal for more than a few hours.

Reactions: Lunella
I think it's time I stop going on e-chat, I just trolled it into oblivion out of sheer boredom and got banned again. Apparently graphically describing how to fist a pancake is not appropriate behaviour. I didn't even mention anything about sexual organs this time. Plus my username was SatansBestMate which didn't help.