The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There's definitely a sort of colloquial "fugue" state that can occur late at night on a comp where you're too tired (and or buzzed) to do anything specific but not tired enough to go to sleep.

Waiting for the catastrophe that will be two 400kg steel beams bigger than the room they're going in (coming in through the most ridiculous roof entrance into a tiny corridor at a fucked angle) to be placed on pad stones that were put in less than 18 hours ago to unfold.

That and bracing myself for the torrent of bullshit from both right and left that will undoubtedly follow the shit in nice.

Had an interview I feel pretty optimistic about. It's gonna be tough putting in my notice at the current place though, the guy's really emotional and has a pretty heavy personal/work load right now. I'm sure he'll offer me a raise and I'm gonna have to regrettably just be like dude, I hate working for you, end of story.

Too many folks end up trapped in dead end positions, especially when you have constant contact with the person who signs your paycheck. Don't be. Keep an eye out for better opportunities, you know what you're worth.

That's my pennies for thought today.

Had a brutal nightmare about Resident Evil
Zombies. On the news, in my dream, it said there's these big creatures attacking people and to be aware. I get ready to go to work,get on the train, and while taking the train to go to work a big zombies with the one long arm and that's hard to kill (picture below) come onto the car. Everyone screamed and tried to run away but I watched as it dragged a person back and ate them.

So basically I can't go back to sleep. And here's the picture. These things are terrifying.
https://goo.gl/images/UfW7OU

Reactions: AllShallFall