https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity

I'll let UM be the judge.

12734155_10100214933174278_1778079123057324362_n.jpg
Meth - Not even once.

I'll let UM be the judge

10449456_10154740407965034_4119726530493663629_n.jpg

FAS%20Facefini.jpg
I bet FAS babies are a delicacy to you.

Also not that I owe anyone an explanation, but my face only looks the way it does because when I was 8, I developed an infection in the cartilage of my nose, that had the chance of becoming life-threatening. So now I have no cartilage in my nose.

So in actuality you're pretty much trash for even joking about it. Unsurprising, but it is what it is. Now go slam seven pizzas into yourself before bed.

Last edited:
Pokemon GO is pretty boring and mindless. The gym battles are clunky and bordering on pointless too.
I've got a lot of gripes with the game, especially catching the same pokemon over and over and over and over and over again to evolve. The stardust and pokecandy mechanics seem really lame, but at least you cant flat out purchase them.

I do find some of the stops to be pretty entertaining though, a catholic church... some dudes grave came up today when my wife and I went on a hike. Annoyingly though none of our eggs hatched because we didnt have cell phone signal. But then again, theres just random garbage in the eggs anyway...

I do feel a similar way. I see all these people playing it I grew up around and im pretty sure those vapid cunts would have mocked me had they knew I was playing Pokemon still in high school. Pokemon is really the only video game franchise that's stuck with me my entire life... Which is insane to think about any way.

A bit of the magic is gone from the games but I guess that's really the way nostalgia works.

Honestly if I had data on my cell phone I'd be playing it right now in all likelihood. I've enjoyed Pokemon nearly my entire life.

I haven't played Pokemon since Blue/Red/Yellow, mainly because I haven't owned a handheld since the Gameboy.

I also had Pokemon Stadium on N64, but it was pretty shit.

I'll be honest I've never played Pokemon when growing up. I was a total anime nerd and was annoyed that this anime was moreso a game than like... had anything to do with a story. If that makes any sense. I'm playing this because I'd like to understand the appeal and walking is good for you. That's really it. I've never played games like this before tbh. I'm more of an mmorpg or fighting game, or whatever... just not something where I have to catch shit and train it lol. I have no patience.

Also, i'm really drunk and i have class in a few hours.

Reactions: Dak
Ha, true. Just to be clear, totally not obsessed with fitness at all. :lol: I thought that was cool that you had to walk around and it makes it more believable but i'm a lazy fuck and would rather just play video games in the comfort of my bed 9/10 times.

Last edited:
Parents are put of town for a couple days so we're watching Buddy the pup pup.
Went over there this morning and made scrambled eggs with cheddar and I threw in some sloppy Joe meat. Was actually really good!

It's sad that people only go outside to catch pokemon. Even more sad is the fact that often in the forests there's no phone coverage and internet connection and that means the forests are going to be overlooked as people find no pokemon in there.

It's sad that people only go outside to catch pokemon. Even more sad is the fact that often in the forests there's no phone coverage and internet connection and that means the forests are going to be overlooked as people find no pokemon in there.
Do you really want city folk on their cell phones overcrowding the forests anyway though? Some probably would get lost and have no idea how to survive.

Reactions: Dak