The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Most people have boring lives with families and jobs
My family is this jacket and my job is to rock!
I'm drunk all the time, even during the day
My parents said "get a job", I said "NO WAY!"
Cause I like drinking beer and smoking cigarettes
Do I like to party? The answer is yes
I like drinking beer and smoking cigarettes
Party is my favorite word, it is the best!

Listening to a 3 hour audio cassette called From Doon With Death, it's a murder/mystery set in the U.K. and recorded in '64.

I'm also reading God King, the third and final book in the Sigmar: Time Of Legends series. I'll be fucking glad to be done with it to be honest, at this point I'm forcing myself through it like a child eating his greens.

My new work shoes haven't come and my current ones are desperately trying to sever my entire feet.

I'm fucking drunk as fuck on beers. Did karaoke at yet another spot, it was better than Wednedsdays spot. Although I couldnt do any heavy fucking metals. Heaviest I could do was Snowblind tbh. COCAAIIIIINNEEE

I think walking long distances is part of what makes it so great. I'm doing double my cardio the last few days. IDK what you mean about no Pokemon in 'natural' areas either, but I live close enough to big city I guess that even meadows are populated.

Also, nice firedog and crabguy, bruh. You should nickname stuff, it's part of the fun. Here's my current:

Screenshot_2016_07_10_11_26_08.png

Screenshot_2016_07_10_11_28_19.png

Screenshot_2016_07_10_11_30_11.png

Reactions: CiG and Baroque