The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@Baroque It's their White Zinfandel. Recently went to their wine shop and bought a bunch of their $5 wines to try them out. It tastes very similar to the other White Zinfandel and I like the strawberry taste a lot (think it's a bit more prominent in this brand than others) and with it being so cheap, can't really beat that price.

I also tried one of their white wines called Honey Moon and it was good too. Not too sweet, not too dry.
I heard their Merlot isn't good though. I'll see once I open it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1
White zins are generally pretty good for starter wines yeah. I haven't tried trader joe's but there's one nearby. I've been into red Zinfandel lately. May try their wine out for a change of pace. They usually have quality products

For whites I go for a dry Chardonnay or champagne but others are sometimes surprising.

and here. I don't mind it but it's kind of draining. It's my day off and I don't feel all that energetic as it is.

White zins are generally pretty good for starter wines yeah. I haven't tried trader joe's but there's one nearby. I've been into red Zinfandel lately. May try their wine out for a change of pace. They usually have quality products

For whites I go for a dry Chardonnay or champagne but others are sometimes surprising.

TJ's Chardonnay is really good too, actually. I don't think I've tried red Zinfandel, but I'll look out for it. Also, not all trader joes have the wine shop. I think it's only a select few so before you do go double check first. Here, the Trader Joe's in Union Sq (pretty busy part of Manhattan) is the only one in Manhattan that has the wine shop too.

It's going to be like 90 something degrees here. I like the heat but not humidity. It sorta makes me feel dizzy when it's hot and humid. Ah well.

Move to London like the rest of your kind.

You can listen to this on the flight over.

The violin faggotry around 2:40 sounds like it would be fantastic flying over the edge of some continent.