The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

jesus I want weed to be legal already. How awesome would it be to get that anti paranoia stuff and not deal with shit dealers. Just a professional setting where we can pick and choose exactly what the fuck we want
Glad this shit is going to be on the 2016 Maine ballot.

I agree with TB on this, and I never have and most likely never will use weed (definitely not as long as it is illegal, and I don't smoke anything).

lol no shit. The government legalizing and taxing weed? no thanks. One of many reasons. Anyway, i've explained why i'm again legalization countless times already.

And decriminalization and legalization are far form the same thing bruh.

Lol sorry I forgot, for you taxes = evil. And as to them being the same thing in practice, I mean that in both cases pot ends up being just as widely available.

Got on the roof and threw down some roof silicone or whatever the hell it was. Hopefully no more leaking.
Also removed all the old silicone from one of the bedroom windows and used 2 tubes to resilicone it. Good news
edit: Air conditioner is back up and running! Fuck yes!!!!!

I am slightly late for work, and though I can feel my bosses hands slowly closing in around my neck, I need a poo before I go out or there may be complications. So I am having a poo at the moment and eating a hamburger for my breakfast in my left hand and finishing off a chapter in a book I am reading from last night that is in my right hand, My laptop is on the floor. Its all happening at once and Ive only just woken up a half hour ago. Life is too fast in todays world

ideally weed would be legalized like vegetables and plants are, where you can just fucking buy, sale and trade them as you please, but it'll never fucking happen since the government now sees how much money this can create for them.

I just saw an extremely overweight old(ish) man with a cane walking a unicycle. Couldn't help but think how in the fuck can he even ride that.

I'm a horrible person

Edit: I meant unicycle!! The one wheeler.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
my step-grandpa basically died. he's had leukemia (after having lymphoma a couple years ago), and last night he had a brain hemorrhage. on life support for the meantime, but they're taking him off tomorrow, and his chances of survival are very slim, and even if he does survive he'll most likely be unable to walk, talk, etc. I'm not overly emotional about it, but it does suck. haven't had a close family member die in 10 years (my paternal grandparents died within a week of each other in 06, albeit one was a suicide).

things like this serve as a good reminder to enjoy life, and the people in your life.