The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been asked by 3 people in IT why I haven't applied for a particular position because it's basically what I do now but more money. I guess 3 people in two weeks is confirmation enough that luck is on my side this time. Time to dust off that resume!

Reactions: CiG and Dak
latest

That sounds like a good reason not to hire someone.

One time he had drunk fairly heavily the night before, but he wasnt slaughtered or anything, and still had all his faculties, it wasnt like he was falling over. The other time he had perhaps two or three drinks at lunchtime, but again he is saying that they could smell it on him and that he failed the interview on it, despite his skills.

One time he had drunk fairly heavily the night before, but he wasnt slaughtered or anything, and still had all his faculties, it wasnt like he was falling over. The other time he had perhaps two or three drinks at lunchtime, but again he is saying that they could smell it on him and that he failed the interview on it, despite his skills.
Lol drinking before an interview.

Same here bro. Counting the hours

I'm going to take a small one around Labor Day weekend myself. I had originally planned to go to Hells Headbash but lots of cancellations and moving to a much smaller part of the theater kind of killed my want to go. Glad I hadn't bought a ticket

Not much, chilled out with this woman recently. I knocked on her door yesterday and she flipped out and was yelling at me, so i went back to my apartment, she called the fucking cops on me. I talked to them for a few mins and they left. She knocked on my door a few days ago and said something. I did not answer my door or phone that day. I was thinking like that I should go over and just chill out with her. :lol:

She will probably be knocking on my door today or tomorrow to hang out.