The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dude show us her squish face. Show the squishy smile! God I love those pathetically broken animals. They can't breathe or hardly function gahhhhh.

Shes a purebred NKC registered blah blah blah American Bulldog.

They're really good dogs. We had one when I was young.

Dude show us her squish face. Show the squishy smile! God I love those pathetically broken animals. They can't breathe or hardly function gahhhhh.

That's the English Bulldog that has that issue. The American Bulldog is a working dog type almost like a pitbull.

At the fried chicken place today there was a little autistic kid, maybe three years old. Dad left him alone with a tablet which he used to watch Veggietales with extreme focus, occasionally screaming out with emotions ranging from horror to joy in reaction to the show. After a minute of that he set the tablet to the side and started rotating between talking to himself and banging his head on the table. He seemed like an otherwise nice kid, and his dad looked exhausted. Reminded me of my parents saying I did the same as a child, although unfortunately they didn't own a video camera at the time so there is no recorded proof of it to allow me an easier diagnosis of autism.

Show the doctor your post history on this website. Gems like this will seal the deal for sure.

A woman looked my way in a non-pitying manner multiple times this morning and it made me horny as fuck for the rest of the day. I've jacked off three times in the last two hours, which usually exhausts me and makes me depressed, but the third one actually has made me more lucid.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I'm having a housewarming today with some close friends and I'm extremely nervous. I haven't done anything like this before. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

Probably because it's an actual adult home and you'd actually really care if drunk people broke your shit.

Fuck housewarming parties. One at a time, so I can keep an eye on those klutzy fuckers I call friends.

Probably because it's an actual adult home and you'd actually really care if drunk people broke your shit.

Fuck housewarming parties. One at a time, so I can keep an eye on those klutzy fuckers I call friends.

Luckily I invited people I trust but I can't get blackout drunk so I can, as you said, keep an eye on people.

Just finished volunteering making phone calls for the Trump campaign. We called battleground states trying to get them to vote for the Donald. Got tons of people who already were, so exchanges were mostly pleasant. As for the Hillary supporters and undecided, this very simple line of questioning always got em...

Do you have a job?
Do you pay taxes?
Do you want your taxes to be spent on illegals and refugees instead of Americans?

Undecided were usually "i'll think about it" or "yea probably trump"

Hillary supporters were -always- "B-BUT FUCK TRUMP HE'S A RACIST"

Reactions: Dak
I'm nauseous right now because I had four peanut butter sandwiches plus an extra spoonful of peanut butter today. I am trying to gain muscle, and I ate a lot of peanut butter for protein. Also, I had a fucking huge plate of pork chops for dinner, plus four scoops of ice cream (we went to a fancy restaurant). I hate nausea. I think I'm going to sleep now.

If you eat a ton of shit all at once, a lot of it isn't even going to be digested fully, it will pass through your gut and you'll be able to smell the peanuts. At least spread it out a bit.

I'm nauseous right now because I had four peanut butter sandwiches plus an extra spoonful of peanut butter today. I am trying to gain muscle, and I ate a lot of peanut butter for protein. Also, I had a fucking huge plate of pork chops for dinner, plus four scoops of ice cream (we went to a fancy restaurant). I hate nausea. I think I'm going to sleep now.

Roughly how much protein do you get each day? And how much do you think you really need (hint: it's not nearly as much as companies that profit from selling supplements want you to believe)?

I've finally ditched Winamp and started using MusicBee. Seems decent so far.

Ordered one of these.

kemper_profiler_powerhead.png