The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ended up having to do an emergency delivery at work so I'm sitting in the truck just now taking lunch blaring Priest. So is life.

Had off because of Columbus day, but worked from home. I'm really over this grad work though. I basically have to tutor a student twice a week, write lesson plans, do progress monitoring, and record findings and artifacts on my teaching site. My tutee is awesome but this extra work is not. Plus regular classes on a weekly basis. 8 more months of this...

Sitting here at my parent's, waiting for my clothes to wash before I head back home. Although come the end of October it might not be my home anymore.

So I've been living with my then-girlfriend and her family since April. Flash forward to August or September, we break up. I've been living with her for that entire time hoping she wants to get back together.

Well on Thursday she admitted she is done, and she didn't outright say it but I can tell her feelings for me are gone.

So I may have to put my two weeks notice in at my job, uproot entirely (again) and move back to my parents place. Literally uproot and start my life from scratch -- no job, no income -- nothing. Mentally, I've been on very unsound foundation for the past while, and that's why I haven't been on here. I'm terrified.

Sitting here at my parent's, waiting for my clothes to wash before I head back home. Although come the end of October it might not be my home anymore.

So I've been living with my then-girlfriend and her family since April. Flash forward to August or September, we break up. I've been living with her for that entire time hoping she wants to get back together.

Well on Thursday she admitted she is done, and she didn't outright say it but I can tell her feelings for me are gone.

So I may have to put my two weeks notice in at my job, uproot entirely (again) and move back to my parents place. Literally uproot and start my life from scratch -- no job, no income -- nothing. Mentally, I've been on very unsound foundation for the past while, and that's why I haven't been on here. I'm terrified.

Bite it and start over man. Be happy your parents aren't shitty and will let you.

Eating grapes that for some reason taste like clams. I did have clams earlier tonight, but it's still weird.

The plot of my employment saga thickens. I discovered my boss's son is due to take over the tax side of the business in the next few years and we get along fucking famously. Like, work really well together and have excellent processes in place for making sure shit gets done. I always thought he just kinda rented space and helped out during tax season. We've been talking and he's taking me under his wing a bit.

I'm not saying I want to stay here forever now but reporting to him instead of the famously assholeish and inefficient jerk I have to deal with currently is throwing a wrench in my plans to take off soon. I think I'll just be even more particular about the offers I get. Especially since there's still school to take care of and this place is stable, albeit a pit of misery.

I made a discovery today. A lot of women have these really abnormally big butts for like no reason. What the fuck.

Looking at this:

http://www.metal-archives.com/stats

93.4% of metal musicians are male

There are 112,114 metal bands (as approved by M-A, definitely more than that)

The band Sloth has the most total releases with 1,326

Buckethead has the most full-length releases with 266

Hades Archer - Penis Metal is the most reviewed album with 43 reviews

Metallica - Master of Puppets is the album most owned by M-A users

Death - Scream Bloody Gore is the most wanted album

etc.. check it out

A ton of people reviewed Penis Metal on MA as an April Fools day thing but most of the reviews were legit so they left them.