The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hurr durr theyre overrated.

Echoing shit already mentioned here.

Blast Tyrant, Psychic Warfare, but also Earth Rocker and Robot Hive/Exodus for a Blast Tyrant jr.

I'm going to remember this when you talk shit about some band I like that you don't like you fucking faggot.

I generally am not one of the guys that talks shit on what you like. Poke fun at you a bit, maybe... but I'm already in major minorities on this board listening to sludge and brutal death garbage.

You could have chosen better songs as representatives.

The ultimate Clutch songs are

Yea, I figured I would get shit for not posting Spacegrass. Personally I just like Clutch better when they arent trying to write anthems for stoners. I was also thinking about posting Escape From the Prison Planet. As for the Swollen Goat pick, I like the song because it has a better jam and is less 'commercial hit' than The Mob Goes Wild. It already seemed obvious that I wasnt convincing anybody though.

And oh shit here comes another stupid argument.

I wouldn't say formulaic so much as subtle repetition of instrumental theme, with different nuances. If I'm being simplistic, Clutch is basically the best bar band you've ever heard, with some really sultry tunes that stand out as bluesy rock masterpiece peppered throughout their discography. They've a very masculine sound with, as stated, excellent lyrical content. But they are heavily reminiscent of dirty bars where gearhead blue collar men drink simple beers. How you feel about that is obviously subjective. I dig it, a whole lot.

By blue collar men do you mean surly kitchen managers?

That's a weird looking picture of Acca Dacca, also they fucked the band name up. Weird.

Glad you're back mate!!

Today is All Saint's Day. Not some fucking Halloween. It's the real deal in Poland, you go to the graveyard and do the shit.

EDIT: Also the fourth year of my account's creation's today. Cherish you've got me here, fuckers. :tickled:

Reactions: CiG
By blue collar men do you mean surly kitchen managers?
Don't make me shoop Neil Fallon's burning beard over a grill, you instigator. Because I'll do it.

In other news got my two weeks notice in. I still have more interviews that may pan out in higher pay and an even better environment but it feels good to have an end date where I'm at. This whole looking for a new job thing is addicting.