The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

These kids are aggravating me. I need to call out one day just to take a mental day. Probably not this month or December but idk maybe in February. Fucking beat.

@Jimmy... Dead. was a bit drunk at that point. But I usually make mistakes like that anyways on here so I guess that's a shitty excuse. :lol:

I only post drunk or buzzed so I hear that. And I still do the there, their and they're shit so fuck me

btw I think I might have seen you on the 6 train but ya know all you people look the same.. metalheads!, all you metalheads look the same, yea

I only post drunk or buzzed so I hear that. And I still do the there, their and they're shit so fuck me

btw I think I might have seen you on the 6 train but ya know all you people look the same.. metalheads!, all you metalheads look the same, yea

Ha "metalheads" look the same
6 train? when? today? I have a sister who looks pretty similar to me who takes the 6 train. was it early in the morning or like afternoon at around 3ish?

Reactions: Dak
You guys. <3

Ugh work was ridiculous. One student I have is a terror for me, but he's good (most times) with one other teacher. Anyways he got out of control yesterday with her and kicked his desk for 80 minutes straight and did nothing in her class. So now she finally sees what I'm talking about. So we are trying to get him in some behavioral plan to see if that works. Otherwise he'd have to be reevaluated n get sent to a more restrictive school because we don't have emotional disturbance classrooms we only have learning disability ones.

But yeah those emotional disturbed kids are the worse. My co teacher said a student threw a book at her. This is the same student, during my observation, that I had to walk away from because she was having a meltdown because I told her she is working by herself after calling all the kids in the class "retarded." Lol I can't.

Where's the booze?

Reactions: Dak and Phylactery
I feel your pain Funerary_Doom!

I'm at a school at the minute where behaviour is rarely an issue, although there is obviously low level disruption that needs to be addressed. But sometimes they come out with the most ludicrous things that you don't even know how they've come to that conclusion! I wasn't in this class, but I heard about one where a student was ordering fractions and they said that 5/8 was smaller than 1/8 because it's furthest away from zero in the negative direction. Like what? I don't even.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I feel your pain Funerary_Doom!

I'm at a school at the minute where behaviour is rarely an issue, although there is obviously low level disruption that needs to be addressed. But sometimes they come out with the most ludicrous things that you don't even know how they've come to that conclusion! I wasn't in this class, but I heard about one where a student was ordering fractions and they said that 5/8 was smaller than 1/8 because it's furthest away from zero in the negative direction. Like what? I don't even.
3515457.jpg