The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I reject this idea that the black vote is being suppressed due to voter I.D. but I believe we had this debate in the Mort thread or something, but I don't think a low minority voter turnout will lead to that, because before Obama there always was low minority voter turnout. So after Obama it will probably just go back to that trend.

Actually Obama's minority voter block has shot Hillary in the foot, because that voter block doesn't seem to care about Hillary and so Obama is having trouble passing that block down to her. They got behind Obama because obviously he was black but also because he promised change and jobs. It was bullshit when a black guy said it so that block is hardly going to go crazy over some white rich woman who called black men super-predators in the 90's.

"Clinton is good for feminists, illegal immigrants, homosexuals etc... but is not doing anything to a thinking, intelligent, heterosexual black man."

Your brother sounds like a great guy. :lol:

Reactions: Dak
I'll have to check the Mort thread, havent really been doing a full sweep on this forum too much lately.

He's a funny dude. Very similar to some personalities here, guess why I stuck around so long. :lol:

Reactions: CiG
It does show their power though; despite stealing a bunch of supposed blue safe spots in the east, he lost Nevada and Colorado by fairly large margins.

Nothing, people have been paying my electric bill for 3 months and now I have to pay them back. And i'm fucking sick and tired off getting an electric bill every 2 days. I'm going to move into a hotel in bumfuck Egypt, like I use to.

Speaking of dying, I was at a funeral today and when we were leaving the chapel my dad took out his phone and took a picture of the coffin. That's so inappropriate Larry David could center a whole CYE episode around it.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil