The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

1 bottle of wine deep, a good night in the semi-free world (if you're white and male...) anyway it's good to be white and male but i feel for my colleagues. i do want my friends to share in the fun. why can't fun be had by all guilt free?

Let's be honest: Whitey--Anglos, in particular--basically invented the free world as we know it, and I say this as somebody with zero Anglo ancestry. That doesn't mean others can't share in or contribute to the unprecedented prosperity and range of possibilities bequeathed to us by the Eternal Anglo. But freedom is kind of gay sometimes. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Let's be honest: Whitey--Anglos, in particular--basically invented the free world as we know it, and I say this as somebody with zero Anglo ancestry. That doesn't mean others can't share in or contribute to the unprecedented prosperity and range of possibilities bequeathed to us by the Eternal Anglo. Also, freedom is kind of gay sometimes. Keep that in mind.

Psh, Greece and Rome invented democracy before the colonist anglos, and i say this as somebody with anglo ancestry. explain how freedom is "gay"

explain how freedom is "gay"

The modern cult of "autonomy," and its affirmation in government policy, comes straight out of the Eternal Anglo mindset. State affirmation of sodomitical relationships, for instance, is straightforwardly gay. Moreover, the Eternal Anglo mind by nature recoils from anything that reeks of "authoritarianism," which, from that point of view, is any measure on the part of the state that seeks to promote genuine virtue among its citizens. From that point of view, the state has no business promoting patriarchial family life over a life spent engaging in gay fisting. I think I'll pass on that, tbh.

The modern cult of "autonomy," and its affirmation in government policy, comes straight out of the Eternal Anglo mindset. State affirmation of sodomitical relationships, for instance, is straightforwardly gay. Moreover, the Eternal Anglo mind by nature recoils from anything that reeks of "authoritarianism," which, from that point of view, is any measure on the part of the state that seeks to promote genuine virtue among its citizens. From that point of view, the state has no business promoting patriarchial family life over a life spent engaging in gay fisting. I think I'll pass on that, tbh.

This is probably true, however, the mind of the Anglo does not prevent you from having patriarchal family life either. It opposes the state in governing any aspect of your personal life. It is in fact quite liberating once you realize the full implications of this. Yet few take advantage.

I was speaking more broadly about white people inventing most things worth caring about.

Anglos regulate and ban the fuck out of everything. That sounds more along the liens of Rothbard, von Mises and other prominent Jewish libertarians. Although white Jews are the best of the best in everything they do so they can't really be pigeonholed either.

This is probably true, however, the mind of the Anglo does not prevent you from having patriarchal family life either.

Right. It only upends the social order by offering the same incentives to the patriarchal family as it does to "married" gay fisters. Which of course doesn't matter at all, because as long as you have the choice to do something, it doesn't matter what the reality of the social environment around you means for the significance of that choice, right? The Anglo mind in action right there, my dude.

Anglos regulate and ban the fuck out of everything. That sounds more along the liens of Rothbard, von Mises and other prominent Jewish libertarians. Although white Jews are the best of the best in everything they do so they can't really be pigeonholed either.

The ideology of Rothbard and von Mises is just the logical consequence of doctrines pioneered mostly by Anglo-Scottish thinkers. It's Enlightenment political philosophy pushed to its natural limit.

Drinking red wine and watching the Australian Open men's final. Going for Federer. 4th set and still anyone's game.

What does it really matter if someone who is not you gets gay married? How does that affect you in any way personally? If anything it prevents those genes which you despise from entering the pool

Last edited:
Yeah but that didn't happen so much in practice for them. I think founding Puritanism, having their own (more successful) Holocaust, the Victorian Era, etc kind of counter that. Meanwhile all over the rest of the world, men were fucking men to their hearts' content.

EDIT: irt Cythraul

EDIT #2: Eh I take it back, even if the majority of Anglos were bureaucratic shit, that doesn't really take away from the accomplishments of others opposed to that.

1 bottle of wine deep, a good night in the semi-free world (if you're white and male...) anyway it's good to be white and male but i feel for my colleagues. i do want my friends to share in the fun. why can't fun be had by all guilt free?

tumblr_nwo6i5h3GP1tq4of6o1_400.gif

^ if this guy supports your position you should probably question your position

No, that's not how thinking logically works.

Reactions: Dak