The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Here's where I stand:
chart

Reactions: Baroque
Have you seen pictures of him? He lives in his parents' basement and works at the dollar store ffs. His whole premise of existence is drinking himself into a stupor and listening to 4th tier doom metal.

See this:

I predict he will make fun of my weight in a subsequent post or Buttmad will come in and do it for him.
You claim I am buttmad but with how often you mention Schmidt, you are the one whose boner for him pulses with the intensity of one thousand suns. You're clearly hung up on him. Did he fuck you and not call you back? Did he smack you up and call you a bitch? Did he eat your (probably not many) leftovers before leaving in the morning?

You claim I am buttmad but with how often you mention Schmidt, you are the one whose boner for him pulses with the intensity of one thousand suns. You're clearly hung up on him. Did he fuck you and not call you back? Did he smack you up and call you a bitch? Did he eat your (probably not many) leftovers before leaving in the morning?

And here you are appearing right on schedule. I never get tired of being right.

Last edited:
Today looks like it may be the final day of winter in WV. 50-60 degrees for the foreseeable forecast. Fucking pumped.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to going for a few hikes looking for morels.

That, and my job sucks in the winter because I have to work outside.

Reactions: CiG
I'm usually somewhere around the 4 green squares nearest to the center.

One problem I still have with this test, which is an ongoing issue, is that my approval or disapproval of things doesn't necessarily indicate that I think it requires regulation.

Same.

The problem with the test for me is that I am very divided. I don't succumb to the dichotomy syndrome that plagues America today. I side left on some issues, and far right on others. I identify more with the right wing, though.

One of the major issues with the test is this question:

A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system.

Yes that is a significant advantage, but the question isn't asking whether you think it's a good or bad thing, just whether it's an advantage. The fuck?

I'm still roughly in the same area as the last two times I took this test.

chart.png

Reactions: Dak