The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm just an honest hard working Aryan embracing my Jewness more and more closely every year. From there, indoctrination to the Illuminati.

Mirth is king.

Reactions: Dak
Listening to Absurd and dreading tomorrow. A fucking liar is about to get me in huge trouble because of a joke he made that happened to involve me. Now, apparently, I made some kind of threat, because some moron overheard one sentence.

Says the guy that moved back in with his parents at the ripe ol' age of 36.
xgz9nkR.gif

You claim I am buttmad but with how often you mention Schmidt, you are the one whose boner for him pulses with the intensity of one thousand suns. You're clearly hung up on him. Did he fuck you and not call you back? Did he smack you up and call you a bitch? Did he eat your (probably not many) leftovers before leaving in the morning?

The Ozzman is better then you, me, majority of people, he's the ideal human being that everyone strives to be. If not they just envy him. Milf's in the neighborhood go over to his place to have sex and be commanded, your mom thinks about him all day.

that site's been going for so many years and they still haven't improved some of the blatantly ambiguous questions in there, i.e. the one you mentioned about one-party states.

Reactions: CiG
Bout to go see some stand up then some BLACK METAL. Shit black metal, but whatever.

Some people get all wanky when others say shit like 'some of my friends are black!!11' but is it okay to say if a full half of the people you talk to the most are? Even if all of them are technically halfies, they all look full black. One actually looks Indian, which is weird because his dad is Jamaican and his mum is a little old Irish lady. I've got another friend whose dad is Chinese and mum was a little old Irish lady. You don't see many chunky, 6ft2 china folk with massive beards.

Bout to go see some stand up then some BLACK METAL. Shit black metal, but whatever.

No standup, but I got Inquisition and Mayhem tonight. And some other band ill probably miss because of the drive.

Some people get all wanky when others say shit like 'some of my friends are black!!11' but is it okay to say if a full half of the people you talk to the most are? Even if all of them are technically halfies, they all look full black. One actually looks Indian, which is weird because his dad is Jamaican and his mum is a little old Irish lady. I've got another friend whose dad is Chinese and mum was a little old Irish lady. You don't see many chunky, 6ft2 china folk with massive beards.

Isnt it basically the same thing? If people are going to think you are racist based on such vague discrimination, they are idiots. I imagine that this response your overly left wing friends find offensive is usually after they accuse someone with a right wing idea or belief that they are racist. These conversations are usually horseshit circlejerks that devolve into white people trying to out anti-racist the next, so no, it's not ok.