The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also, anyone here ever had a kidney infection? They are really painful right? I hope the mild pain I have in my side that only occurs with movement is muscular.

If you drink some sauce it will get rid of the infection.

The Cult Is Alive - Yay
F.O.A.D - Yay
Dark Thrones and Black Flags - Eh
Circle the Wagons - Eh
The Underground Resistance - Yay
Arctic Thunder - Eh

There's some decent tracks on the less good ones, though.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Arctic Thunder is easily the best Darkthrone I've heard in a while. Way ahead of the cheesy retro-speed/trad of the couple preceding.

I'd say F.O.A.D. is but maybe I'm biased because of my love towards this album. It's also not perfect, but to me it's their best album after black metal period.

Drank lotsa wine recorded some black metal then figured no it's Sunday maybe we should be more post punk and then recorded other things because wine and Sunday and because

?

Enough difference in what? Stylistically its not different at all. That has nothing to do with the quality of the music. For example ... FOAD is one of my favorite Darkthrone albums, but Circle the Wagons definitely is not.

Darkthrone 2.0 = FOAD > The Underground Resistance > Dark Thrones, Black Fangs = Arctic Thunder > Circle the Wagons. Haven't heard The Cult is Alive enough to have a solid rating of it.

So me saying that i think FOAD is a much better album than CtW comes off as exaggeration to you? ok cool.

So for example, If someone says one Incantation album is much better than the other, are they exaggerating too?

I've listened to those Darkthrone albums enough to warrant my opinion .... and maybe you haven't and that's why those albums all sound the same to you?