The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's about how society will collapse into a "corpse" that will give birth to a new one.

You should lay off the sauce, if not a dead women is going to give birth to dead fetuses in your room and start a corpse society. You'll get a knock on your door and it will be a corpse, but it's just an illusion.

I randomly found this when searching for The Big Lebowski quotes:

http://cameraobscura.dukejournals.org/content/23/3_69/111.abstract

“Jackie Treehorn Treats Objects Like Women!”: Two Types of Fetishism in The Big Lebowski

Brian Wall

Abstract
In this essay I explore the stupidity and sexism of the Coen Brothers' The Big Lebowski (1998) to read it as suggesting—by way of its emphasis on fetishism, castration, and commodification—a recontextualization of gender roles and a critical portrayal of the dedifferentiation of sexual and commodity fetishism as in the service of capital. First, the narrative frustrates all manners of substitution and exchange, so vital for both forms of fetishism. Second, the paternal function is continually evoked—typically in the form of the titular “Big Lebowski”—to be first submitted to critique but then rewritten, as Jeff Bridge's “Dude” comes to abjure both the imaginary and the symbolic dimensions of paternity in favor of more material and yet less oppressive and monolithic construals of paternity and masculinity. Third, I examine the consequences of the Dude's refusal of phallic mastery for the viewer and theorist.

What a crock :lol: This person is being very 'un-Dude'

Not much, some chick flipped on me recently and the thing is I don't really know who she is though, she's like 'get the fuck away from me, you better stay the fuck away from me'...... ok. I'll forget about it in a few days.

Ordered delivery from Dominos. Order was for 8 pieces of chicken, and I got 7 pieces, so I left a complaint on the site.

Reactions: CiG
7vZ9tCK.jpg

cant wait!

Anyway...more on the subject of the thread, I've been getting drawn back into Secret of Mana and Arcanum as of late. Playing Arcanum again for the first time in a while was quite fun. It makes me miss Troika Games though. That was a great developer.

I wish my meat were marinating, but the girl's out of town this weekend.

edit: this looks weird now that the previous posts were deleted lol

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butt
Found out my cousin died over the weekend. If there's a higher power, why do they take the good ones? What compels them to be taken from this mortal coil? What did I do wrong to cause this? Fuck everything.