The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just got done writing some lyrics. I'm going to write a black metal song to which to put them now. Here they are:

The daylight has died
The corpse laid to rest
The coffin now descends
Into the depths of earth

The imbecilic priest did not know
A child was conceived
In the cemetery

Baptized in fire
Sanctified in blood
Called forth from the depths
Conjured in a funeral

Blood pours from a necrotic womb

Conjured in a funeral

But the child is beautiful and pure

Not much, i just moved into a new place and wanted to get a hybrid dog, now I have to move again, I can't believe this shit, now I got to move my shit again.

Still worrying about the possibility of having a UTI. I don't know if you can have one for three weeks without knowing, though.

I just got done writing some lyrics. I'm going to write a black metal song to which to put them now. Here they are:

The daylight has died
The corpse laid to rest
The coffin now descends
Into the depths of earth

The imbecilic priest did not know
A child was conceived
In the cemetery

Baptized in fire
Sanctified in blood
Conjured in a funeral

Blood pours from a necrotic womb

Conjured in a funeral

But the child is beautiful and pure

Before you get laid to waste, the coroner cracks your head open and plays with your intestines.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Autorama this weekend hopefully. Fuck yeah bloody mary's and ratrods. Mostly old parts and rust. The entire basement section is all crazy shit and rockabilly bands.

Drinking coffee, got a call from medicaid yesterday, women asked me some questions, she's like can you bathe and get dressed on your own. I'm like, no, and paused for about 15 seconds and then said i'm kidding. After the questions she said if I needed anything to call them.

what the fuck is medicaid going to do ?, wipe my ass for me.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd