The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sucks man. I've lost two cousins to suicide and its so weird to even think of. Especially if you had good memories of them, to try and understand what went so wrong.

I am really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow... this has been the fastest week off ever.

I've been actually laying low, until i finish school but i gotta submit edTPA and all that shit. Ehh. 87 more days. I literally have a countdown because i'm psychotic.

Edit: Death really sucks, sorry about the loss.

Last edited:
Found out my cousin died over the weekend. If there's a higher power, why do they take the good ones? What compels them to be taken from this mortal coil? What did I do wrong to cause this? Fuck everything.

I'm really sorry to hear that man. Losing a family member you actually love is horrible, you have my sympathies. Don't do anything stupid.

Found out my cousin died over the weekend. If there's a higher power, why do they take the good ones? What compels them to be taken from this mortal coil? What did I do wrong to cause this? Fuck everything.

Sorry to hear...never lost a family member other than my grandmother, who died when I was 10, in a phase of trying to be "cool", so I didn't have much of a reaction, which I regret, but I was 10. But losing someone fucking sucks.

As a believer in reincarnation, I'd say that people aren't satisfied with their current state of being, and therefore, they must progress into a different, hopefully better one, in the case of suicide.

I'm really sorry to hear that man. Losing a family member you actually love is horrible, you have my sympathies. Don't do anything stupid.

The thing is that my extended family isn't super close with my immediate family. We are all scattered across the country and we barely get together unless it's for a special occasion like a wedding or something. Part of my grief is that we weren't closer.

I know it probably means shit-all to you coming from me, Mike, but my condolences dude. Death of loved ones blows.

I'm listening to a song I wrote today called "Dragonships of Defiance". It's a black metal song, like all of my songs are. I have to say that I'm really satisfied with it.

I really can't sleep. Going through one of my manic phases where I'm up and up and up with way too much energy.

Oh yeah I got work in the morning too.

What did you do to God today ?

7-things-god-hates.jpg