The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

chart

Reactions: Baroque
I might have a kidney infection. Remember, I was complaining of urethral pain two weeks ago. My lower back hurts slightly when I bend it. Hopefully, it's from lifting weights, as if feels like a muscular pain.

I have no idea what kidney pain even feels like, there is nothing online. It's just generalised as "pain". No other symptoms, so I think I'm fine.

No standup, but I got Inquisition and Mayhem tonight. And some other band ill probably miss because of the drive.

Isnt it basically the same thing? If people are going to think you are racist based on such vague discrimination, they are idiots. I imagine that this response your overly left wing friends find offensive is usually after they accuse someone with a right wing idea or belief that they are racist. These conversations are usually horseshit circlejerks that devolve into white people trying to out anti-racist the next, so no, it's not ok.

Who said anything about friends?

I need to see Inquisition again. And to see Mayhem and not have them suck. Both times I've seen them have been lame but there's more recent footage of them where they seem awesome.

Not much, Rest in Peace Anna Nicole, when you get killed by the sauce you can't sip on it anymore.

If you live by the sauce then you shall die by the sauce.

Last edited:
Fuck work, you're lucky there's laws. I'd find were you live and make you eat 20 cheeseburgers and a bag of baked potatoes in ten minutes, you'd fuckin choke. And i'd drop a tray on your head.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Who said anything about friends?

You can replace 'friends' with 'jerkoffs you associate with' if you like. It doesnt really matter if you are friends with them or not, but I dont think people have to use the phrase 'I have black friends' unless they are being pressured in a predominantly social situation.

I need to see Inquisition again. And to see Mayhem and not have them suck. Both times I've seen them have been lame but there's more recent footage of them where they seem awesome.

Mayhem played the album DMDS so the setlist was automatically good. Their stage show was pretty cool too, utilizing lots of fog, blue and red lights, and shadowplay with hooded costumes and stuff. It looked like we were being played to by evil apparitions. Ill post some pictures later, I forgot to charge my phone last night so it is currently dead. Inquisition kicked ass as expected. Definitely the best metal duo ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a number of them.

The show started late so we were just in time to see the first band, called Black Anvil. They were pretty bad overall and the bass guitar was cranked up to 11 which was annoying as fuck.

You can replace 'friends' with 'jerkoffs you associate with' if you like. It doesnt really matter if you are friends with them or not, but I dont think people have to use the phrase 'I have black friends' unless they are being pressured in a predominantly social situation.

Mayhem played the album DMDS so the setlist was automatically good. Their stage show was pretty cool too, utilizing lots of fog, blue and red lights, and shadowplay with hooded costumes and stuff. It looked like we were being played to by evil apparitions. Ill post some pictures later, I forgot to charge my phone last night so it is currently dead. Inquisition kicked ass as expected. Definitely the best metal duo ive ever seen, and ive seen quite a number of them.

The show started late so we were just in time to see the first band, called Black Anvil. They were pretty bad overall and the bass guitar was cranked up to 11 which was annoying as fuck.

Damn. You saw Mayhem? I heard they were playing a gig in Northern Virginia the other night. I'm not too fond of Attilas vocals on their new material, though he sounds fucking awesome on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. I prefer Maniac.

Right now, I'm listening to Darkthrone. If only their new album were good...

Right now, I have a superficial stinging pain in my stomach every time I swallow.

Also, anyone here ever had a kidney infection? They are really painful right? I hope the mild pain I have in my side that only occurs with movement is muscular.

Stop swallowing so much semen

Only my own...

That's gone now. Probably gas putting pressure on a superficial nerve. Sometimes, pressure on one end of a nerve can cause pain in another area innervated by the same nerve.

Are you still a moderator here Ozz? I could have sworn you were at some point.

I'm still worried over this UTI shit. I'm a guy, so I suppose it's unlikely, but still... It's not like I have any concrete, discernable symptoms beyond some mild intermittent pain that could easily be muscular pain. I'm just a fucking hypochondriac.

Last month, it was a fecal impaction I was worried about, prior to that, the fear of choice was testicular failure. See the theme here?