The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got high as shit and ordered a cheap dirty extra large pizza. Life is grand. Might fire up some Star Trek: Enterprise or something. Finish season 3 for the fifth time over.

... wow, never thought id say this, but im fucking jealous of butt-face. I haven't smoked weed in 18 days. Sucks massive balls.

Longest i've ever went was 21 days back in 2002. I'm planning on smoking an ounce to the head once i break my record.

Fuck. Quicksand Jesus. I don't want to hear the lame ballad...skip. Actually, I'm firing up the old Bathory now. No more Skid Row tonight.

... wow, never thought id say this, but im fucking jealous of butt-face. I haven't smoked weed in 18 days. Sucks massive balls.

Longest i've ever went was 21 days back in 2002. I'm planning on smoking an ounce to the head once i break my record.

Pretty sure that stuff affects people's moods negatively somehow. Drains dopamine levels for awhile or something. I knew another guy who smoked often and would rage on forums

that's weird. It's pretty much the opposite. But yeah, it definitely effects your mood ... just not in the way you're saying.

I pretty much dont feel like giving or taking with anyone when im stoned

I mean while high clearly your dopamine levels are high, but I'm thinking after that wears off they're reduced for a day or two since you've released your stocks. I'm no biologist just noticed that trend of two people I know. Thinking back when I smoked I was usually super calm the day after so who knows.

Reactions: PrincessHades