The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was researching circumcision after an inspiring dream which led me to a forum centered around gay people posting their dicks and hooking up, so I spent a bit of time looking at random cock, which led me to more stuff, which led me to the funniest thing I've read in a while:

I'm not into pain, but as a sexually-infantile, involuntary Piddler & Excuse-Exhibitionist I see some versions as part of an exposure-predicament. I've wondered how it would be to wear something on my tiny toys that splashed my pee back at me--long before I became an involuntary Piddler. Now that I only have a Toddler-worthy control and the more I wet myself the more I like it, there is a cast-Stainless cage that looks like it would make me wear more than I share. The potential for mischief is alarmingly erotic.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Bought tickets to see Batushka. Want beers but too lazy to shop so drinking shitty cider. Recording some ideas for band. Cult of Fire/Mgla rip off stuff.

Saw Cult of Fire yesterday. Good times. Doesn't someone from Remmirath post around here or was that on lastfm? Bought one of their albums, anyway. Guy from Macabre Omen is always selling CDs and I don't feel like I can not buy them. I like the cover. Wish I was a little Tibetan dude on a mountain. That'd be tight.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
I've realized I'm a little crazy. And that's okay. I had an argument with my brother and he told me the way my brain works is not normal (though I don't think the way he thinks is normal either). Anyways, it's okay to be a little crazy. It just can't be overboard.

Also I've been drinking and listening To tunes for hours. Good stuff.

Setting up a new Windows account on my PC, cause the old one got slow and freezy. One of those moments that makes me happy to have sold my soul to Google - I can use Drive Sync to move most of the files I had on the old account, and Chrome has all my saved passwords and bookmarks.

Reactions: Dak
Well shit. Beastmaker cancelled their show tonight in Morgantown and I'm not paying $10 to see these shit local bands. Guess I'll go out to eat or something.

Reactions: The Ozzman
facepalm.jpg